God created nature or are we an evolution of bio organisms first?

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (14 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image74
    Castlepalomaposted 4 years ago

I recently learn Survival is more important than Love. If God is love, it is certainly not unconditional love, as they prepare their whole life to meet this God. After Survival, love and work creates a healthier and happier way, to thrive in a successful life.

How about works for you?

Leading cause of death in the world is from the mainstream medical profession. The top ten greatest ways to die in this world, is unhealthy food and lack of exercise related. If your God supposes corruption in the supermarket, fastfoods, chemo, radiation and most prescription drugs. Then your concept of God is probably unnatural and likely evil.

My Personal alternatives solutions has been in superfoods and cannabis herb medicines that are ahead of the ridged game. I'm very cautious of Corperationism Government and the powers to be. I'll go by : you are what you think: Plus, Nature is always right. There is only one God that almost everyone worships daily and it's Nome is the Government, not mine. Nobody can lead my life, better than myself. When religious God's, politics all immerge into war, let assholes be assholes.

Are you the king of your own domain?

1. The0NatureBoy profile image57
      The0NatureBoyposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

Castlepaloma, the Bible suggests both god and devil are the same entity working through us to accomplish an intended results. That results is for the life-force of every physical manifestation to experience every perceivable condition any other life-force experiences using reincarnation and karma as they pass through evolution. Even the life-force incarnated as the Zeroverse or Phoenix we call God has and will continue to evolve through everything any other life-force experiences. That is why the judgmental adjectives of evil/good, love/hate, right/wrong and the multitude of terms used to describe the half of existence has to be replaced with indifference; what is called God's love is Buddha's middle path and Christ's straight way with the narrow gate.

Because of that, Castlepaloma, to say love and works is saying live independent on any other - except a nursing child on its mother - and do whatever is necessary to maintain one's own existence son oner doesn't over indulge nor obtain from anything for minimizing karma which encompasses everything you said. However, because we have experienced this every life-force has to experience all of them before she become what Christians calls saved.

Castlepalomaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

What I am saying, is save yourself first. What good is your love and services for humanity or nature, if you die. I broke up with my Christains girlfriend lately because she refused to stay off of chemotherapy. I have too many doubts on her survival on chemo and radiation. I have many better alternative ways for treatment, yet,  she refuses to look at.

You see the bold writing in the last paragraph? That's exactly what it mean, live an independent life except for what is required for your individual survival; it is not our responsibility ability to change anyone except ourselves for reducing our karma toward elimination.

2. MizBejabbers profile image87
            MizBejabbersposted 4 years agoin reply to this

My spiritual brothers and sisters teach that one cannot work for the good of others until one has taken care of himself first. If a person keels over or can't think straight because he or she is so burdened from giving to others, then that person is no good to himself, his family or society. But I must also add that doesn't mean to lie, cheat or steal in order to do that. One can take care of his family's needs before he gives to charity. Or he must take care of his own needs before he volunteers hours of his time and becomes ill from too much work.
            Personally, I think your breaking up with your girlfriend because she wouldn't give up chemotherapy was a very selfish act on your part. You were trying to control an individual who has just as much right to exercise her free will as you do. That was not an act of love or even self-preservation. It was an act of control, and she is better off without such an unsupportive friend.

Castlepalomaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Selfish or self serve first? My life is 50% about me and 50% about everyone esle. I thought about getting a tattoo, with I love me. Or write a song, I am so beautiful to me, can't you see. Or, If I can't have me, I don't want anyone else, babe..."!!!

Here is an example where many former oncologist will agree with me on. In the 60s, one in 10 people died of cancer. Today one in two males and one in three females will die of cancer. It will exceed heart disease in the near future. Health organization, FDA and the mainstream medical profession gold standard for cancer is chemo, radiation and surgery. I hold these organizations to be most responsible for the greatest genocide ever. I find chemo is Hitler's revenge as it came out of world war 2 in the first place.

Yes,I quit my one girlfriend addiction on cocaine. I guit my Dad addictions on alcohol yet he returned clean and we had an excellent second half of our lives. I guit WG Bush commission war addiction for a war sculptor, he took my US Green card away. I will never support genocides of any kind. Chemo is the worst addiction of them all put together. My love for myself, humanity and keeping the integrity. Is greater than the sum of any one individual like my love for my recent girlfriend who is addictived to chemo, although I can accept the Catholic thing.

I agree that Chemo is a form of genocide although a very, very few are aided by using it.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
    Kathryn L Hillposted 4 years ago

the question is, what does it take to survive?

what does it take?

Does it take lying, stealing, abusing, competing and being the fittest by hook and crook?

If so,  survival is not even worth it.

KLH, your question what it take to survive depends on how one wants to live, environmentally or civilized.

Environmental living only require one to observe undomesticated animals and pattern our lives accordingly. The only cost for environmental living is the willingness to accept the opposites found in the environment and reject the conditioned into us social standards and that is up to you how much you are willing to reject.

Because social living was conditioned into us at an age before were able to reason, justified by punishment and reward and built on half of life's reality lying, stealing, abusing, competing and being the fittest by ANY hook and crook is the only means one can be a socially accepted survivor of the fittest.

2. MizBejabbers profile image87

I don't think we have to do that. The key is love. We were created and given free will. Those who lie, steal, abuse, cheat, etc. will face their karmas, if not in this life, in their reincarnations. I'm sure they don't believe that because I hear too many say "why did this happen to me?" or "why did God let this happen to me?" "Well, because you chose that route" is as good an answer as any. God just didn't swoop down and save the person from his own choices.

3. Anthonybadiy profile image61
    Anthonybadiyposted 4 years ago

I agree, as far as everything arround us proves that if there is god, then he must forgotten he created us... but on the brightside with no god we can take the lead and make our own destiny

Anthonybadiy, all of the Christ's teachings and many implications through all forms of scriptures I've read suggests god is within us so how can what's within one forget where its is? Also, if we were able to interpret the metaphors, allegories, parables and symbol-types, or MAPS, of the Bible and use the concept that god is within us we would, and do, live our god determined destiny.

1. MizBejabbers profile image87

Elijah, I don't think we have to interpret all that written BS to find the God within. In fact, any written word is contaminated by man's ego. I ignore it and do my own seeking without man's egoic interference. There is no such thing as "being saved" (because we're not damned) unless you are referring to being awakened to the God or holy spirit within oneself (the higher self that has a direct channel to our creators). Notice the "s" on creators? There may be a supreme creator at the very top of the pyramid, but if there is, IT is so far removed that IT is unaware of all the trillions and gazillions of spirits beneath it. The Bible says that "God is aware of every sparrow that falls." But I don't believe that is true. Like any good general, that is delegated to the keepers of the Akashik records.

MizB, because so much of the world now days believe in the Bible and preach it as the way is why I say interpret the MAPS. However, it is written in MAPS so human egos can't contaminate their meanings. Every form of science proves that everything is a part of the whole. Take our bodies, for example, our skin, organs and blood are a part of our individual bodies yet they can be removed, preserved and transplanted into another body to function as if nothing has changed. So we are parts of god transplanted, via reincarnation, to experience everything within god and will at some distance time be the life-force of god.

Are we so removed from what the gazillions parts of our bodies are doing that we are unaware of what they are doing? If we aren't then why would an all knowing god not know what's happening within itself. How can it be that we are in god and god is in us except we be an organism within god?

There is the saying man, know thyself but the only way we can come to know ourselves is to experiment with ourselves unless we observe everything on the planet and compare it with medical science to know what we are and are able to do.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)