I don't understand what should I do??

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (32 posts)
  1. AKBro5533 profile image61
    AKBro5533posted 3 years ago

Dear Hubbers,

All ads are showing but and I am not able to earn. I also post my article in my family group. But not showing any earnings at my side the only this is showing

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Your articles need proofreading. I took a look at your road trip with children, and can count many errors, like missing punctuation, spaces before punctuation, grammatical errors, unaccredited images, etc.

For example, what is 'overwhelming gastro'? I've never heard that phrase before.

And, while HubPages has featured it (wrongly, in my opinion), Google will never rank it on its first page results because it is low quality. Unless you can get your work ranking high in the search results, you won't earn very much money.

Advice: work on your English. Learn how to use punctuation. Make sure the images are legal and credited correctly.

AKBro5533posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for suggestion. I Will work on english I try to improve it. But I don't understand that why I not able to earn even if I send the articles to my friend and family also. Is there any condition like complete 10 article or anything.  Here is my views but my earning is showing >0.01

https://hubstatic.com/15219617_f1024.jpg

1. DrMark1961 profile image95
          DrMark1961posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Check your impressions. If you have that number of page views you should have, based on impressions, 20 cents or so. If you do not, there is something wrong with your account.
          You will need to email the hubpages team if that is the case.

2. Marketing Merit profile image94
          Marketing Meritposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Sending your articles to family and friends is not a sustainable way to generate income long-term. Ideally, you want to be garnering organic traffic from westernised countries. This means, getting your articles onto the niche sites and ranking highly on Google.

Also, you don’t get paid until you reach $50, so you have a long way to go.

I would suggest you focus on improving one article at a time, until you reach the standard required of the niche sites. Once you have mastered this, your subsequent articles should be easier to upgrade. The learning center is a good place to start. https://hubpageshelp.com/

Thank you to replace me I definitely improve my articles. Thanks again

2. Sherry Hewins profile image92
      Sherry Hewinsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You joined 2 weeks ago and have 9 articles. It takes time.

Yup.

2. robhampton profile image92
    robhamptonposted 3 years ago

I don't think any of your articles are on network sites. You won't receive much traffic or impressions until your articles are featured, and even then, depending on the article subject you may or may not get views

Thanks to answer me. My all articles are featured on hub pages but then also not able to get paid. And about view my article saw by many people by view count. You check it here in screenshot.

https://hubstatic.com/15219625_f1024.jpg

So, I don't understand what to do ???

3. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

Look at your earnings page, see the CPM value.  You get that amount of money per *thousand* views of the page.

4. Arensshi profile image93
    Arensshiposted 3 years ago

Hi is your all time earnings only <1? Or is it just for one day? If it is just for one day, then I think that's normal. As what old hubbers said, it takes time to earn on Hubpages. We need to work harder for it.

It my all Time earning

1. greenmind profile image93
        greenmindposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You have a long way to go! People who earn money on here get thousands of views a day, sometimes tens of thousands. It often takes years to get there. Keep writing, polish your English skills, and submit articles to Network sites every two weeks. Good luck to you!

Yes.

2. DrMark1961 profile image95

How many impressions do you have?

It showing 31 impression.
          What it means??
          Can you please explain me...

If you have 250 page views and only 31 impressions that is only 12%. That means that the people that have been opening up your article, and are counted as page views, are not really reading long enough for the ads to load.
            To figure your income, look at your CPM. (It may be anywhere from 2 to 12 dollars. I am not sure.) That is what you are getting paid for 1000 impressions. So if you have 31, that means $2 (or whatever) times .031 or about 6 cents.
            If you have not earned 6 cents yet there is a problem with your account.

Thanks to explain me but as you say I don't receive 6 cents. Here is a screenshot can you please tell me is  there any problem with my account??

https://hubstatic.com/15220801_f1024.jpg

Go here: https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/reports?type=hpads

And see what the CPM figure is.

Also, what are your impressions for a single day? Because earnings are added daily, so no point giving a weekly total.

Yes

Yes?

2. DrMark1961 profile image95

You have earned 5 cents so I do not see anything wrong with your account. I am not sure why you have those two days with "minus one cent". It could be because of where the views are coming from? Not really sure.

1. wilderness profile image94
                  wildernessposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Those aren't "minus one cent"; they are "less than one cent".  It is quite possible to earn, for instance, $.001 (1/10 of a cent) from an impression.

5. Arensshi profile image93
    Arensshiposted 3 years ago

I have the same earnings! haha It's because we're new I think. I'm trying to be patient and trying to improve my articles more.

Yes. I try to improve it

6. Eric Caunca profile image96
    Eric Cauncaposted 3 years ago

I think your PayPal is not set up. Go to earning setting, there are already instructions on how to do it. Second, I also did not earn from my first two months until my 3rd month, I started to earn 1-2$.

Eric, not having a paypal account does not affect your earnings. It only matters when it is time to be paid.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)