Hi, how can I resubmit an article to LevelSkip?

Jump to Last Post 1-2 of 2 discussions (11 posts)
  1. gameddit profile image74
    gamedditposted 3 years ago

Hi, they've sent me an email with the list of changes I need to do for them to accept my article.

I've already made the necessary changes they want me to do here: Skylanders Ring of Heroes Game Guide. How can I resubmit it to them? Thanks!

1. OldRoses profile image94
      OldRosesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Just submit it the same way that you submitted the first time.

gamedditposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I see, so the 2 months wait time is really the standard? Because Hubpages said I cant submit the article again since I just submitted it within the last 60 days and I should wait for LevelSkip's response whenever I try to click the Submit to Network Sites button again. Isn't there a way to let them know that I already made the changes they're asking, since I can't email them back?

1. OldRoses profile image94
          OldRosesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It's usually two weeks between submissions but my understanding was that the wait applied to different articles, not the same article.  In the past I have been able to resubmit an article after making changes without having to wait two weeks.

I think that we need Samantha Cubbison to weigh in with a clarification.

2. PaulGoodman67 profile image94
          PaulGoodman67posted 3 years agoin reply to this

In my experience, when you resubmit after being given a list of changes to make, there is a box for you to type any relevant comments to the editor. It knows that it's a resubmit.

If in doubt generally, I would always just submit. If you are not allowed to because of any restrictions, such as timing, it will just tell you.

1. samanthacubbison profile image83
            samanthacubbisonposted 3 years agoin reply to this

If you're given edit instructions, you should be able to resubmit immediately after you make the changes. I've never been on the other side of the exchange, but when I send edit requests the article ends up in my queue again pretty quickly.

Let me ask about it.

I see, to give a better overview, here's the email I received: https://prnt.sc/vz839p

I made the changes on the article already, but when I tried clicking the "Submit to a HubPages Network Site" to resubmit the article, I get this message: https://prnt.sc/vz82l7

Am I doing this right, or is there a different Resubmit button that I should look for? Thanks!

Let me ask your editor and maybe they can approve manually. Usually, you should be able to do it that way. If you write another article and have to go through the same process, let me know if it doesn't work again.

Thank you so much for your help, this is resolved now! I really appreciate it!

Of course! And again, reach out if there are any problems in regards to submissions in the future.

2. bhattuc profile image84
    bhattucposted 3 years ago

Even after you edit or update your articles, it is not necessary that they will be moved to niche sides, even if you apply for that movement or shift from hubpages to discover.hubpages or the next level of niche sites. The quality of the updated or edited article is the only deciding thing in that matter. Hubbers may correct me if my understanding is wrong.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)