A Bipartisan Presidential Ticket?

Jump to Last Post 1-1 of 1 discussions (17 posts)
  1. Readmikenow profile image94
    Readmikenowposted 2 years ago

I thought about this and then I thought about it some more and I came to a conclusion.

I will never give an inch to any liberal on any topic in any way.

There are reasons for it.

I was raised in a home with family members who survived life in the Soviet Union under Stalin and beyond.  I heard the horrors of Communism from family members who had lived it.  I went with my family in the 1970s to visit relatives still in the Soviet Union.  I saw and experienced living under communist rule. 

Liberalism reminds me too much of communism.  NO human being should be forced to live under Communism.

There are many people in the Democrat party who are decent people.  I know Democrats who hate what their party has become as much as anyone.  They dislike liberal and progressive ideas as much as myself.  It is unfortunate their voices are being drowned out by the radicals.  I've been told their power is decreasing more and more in their party.

I see those who prefer the benefits of a free-market economy coming together.  I see those of us who are beyond obsessing on race for power coming together.  When those in the Democrat party who believe this way regain control of the party, I believe it will be possible to come together.

Until that happens, liberals and liberalism and progressives should be confronted and called out on their ideas every minute of every day.  I could write many paragraphs about their lies, stupidity, and dishonesty.  I could also spend quite a bit of time illustrating the similarities between them and communists. 

So, if things change, we can come together.  If things don't, then, as they say in the old country, "An unwanted future awaits us all."

1. Fayetteville Faye profile image61
      Fayetteville Fayeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

Readmikenowposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Alexandrea Ocasio-Cortez and the "Squad" have increasing power in the Democrat party.  That can NOT be denied.  They and those with their beliefs are the force behind the "defund the police" movement.  This has resulted in HUGE spikes in crime in Democrat cities. They have legions of followers who believe in taking away people's second amendment rights, punishing Christians, limiting free speech and more.

There is plenty of evidence that liberals behave like communists.  You can google many stories from academics around the country who make that connection.  It's a fact. They don't want to identify as communists as that would be unpopular, they instead choose to behave like communists.  I could go on and on about what liberals do that are similar to how a communist would handle things.

I don't consider Louie Gohmert extreme at all.  I don't know why you mentioned him.

I think those in the middle will take back the country.  After the performance of the senseless, babbling, fool we have in the White House, a red wave is coming in 2022.  Many believe it will be a Tsunami. 

Thing ARE going to change.

Do you plan to write any article for Hubpages?  Just wondering.

Deleted

"catch phrase than an actual movement of any sort"

Are you for real?  Read the list of cities who have cut funds for their police department.  It is one of the stupidest things those on the left ever thought of doing.  Considering the list of stupid things they've done, this is impressive.

Here is a list of some of the big cities that cut the funds for their police departments. The first one on the list is Minneapolis and it gets worse after that. 

"There's a new trend sweeping across America. Violent activists are demanding that police departments be defunded, or even abolished. In a few major cities, officials and policymakers are caving to the demands of these radical activists, slashing police department budgets in crime-ridden areas. Unsurprisingly, there are now surges in violent crimes in cities that are actively defunding their police. "

"The Minneapolis City Council has recently approved cutting $10 million from the police budget. This is the first permanent cut with more expected to follow.

“[Dismantling the police] is one step in a direction to create safety for every single resident of our city” - Minneapolis City Council

60% more homicides this year than last year
            269 violent shootings this year by July, equaling all of the shootings from last year."

https://www.secureamericanow.org/cities … %20More%20

2. GA Anderson profile image89
          GA Andersonposted 2 years agoin reply to this

"Do you plan to write any article for Hubpages?  Just wondering."

Geez Mike. That was shitty. Wasn't it also you that had a problem with foreign forum members commenting on American politics?

GA

How is that shitty?  Please explain.  This is a writing format.  The vast majority of people here have written articles.

It's a fair question.  Don't know why it bothers you so much.

Deleted

1. GA Anderson profile image89

No. It is not.

GA

2. Sharlee01 profile image78
                Sharlee01posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Love this --- How about I just welcome you...

2. GA Anderson profile image89

Maybe it was a subconscious trigger, or something. As a closing to your comment, it grabbed for attention, kinda like when you're cruising along a smooth road and hit a pothole.

I didn't read it as a collegial interest. If you say it was then my comment was based on a misimpression. My bad.

GA

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)