Tell me if Justin Trudeau Doesn't look like Fidel Castro?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (31 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 2 years ago
    1. Jodah profile image92
      Jodahposted 2 years agoin reply to this

This was an interesting article. I love how it ends though:

"As you can see, the case is ironclad.

Oh, wait. Justin was born December 25, 1971, nine months after Pierre and Margaret's honeymoon in British Columbia and long before the couple travelled to Cuba. Dang.

I guess you actually can't believe everything that semi-professional agitators post on the internet."

1. Misbah786 profile image86
        Misbah786posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I agree with your statement, John. It's not a good idea to believe everything we read on internet.

Poor Trudeau smile

2. Castlepaloma profile image76
        Castlepalomaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I'm not claiming Justin is Castro son. Not without a blood test, no chance now.  Margaret was renowned for Wild parting and sexual affair in the 70s onward. throughout the states and Caribbean. Passport were only starting around then. There are many stories that Margaret meeting up with Castro during those times. Sadly Margaret suffered all her life with mental illness
        From being an artist of a thousand faces those two look alike closer than most twins. From my research of Castro the longest running communist leader ever. To Trudeau he acts much like him especially now from the communist playbook control of media.
        Many true stories will not ever be told behind  the curtains of the wizard of Oz

1. Jodah profile image92
          Jodahposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I admit there are certain similarities in their appearance. There is no denying that. Anything is possible, but I doubt we will ever know.

We can agree to not knowing for sure.

2. Misbah786 profile image86
    Misbah786posted 2 years ago

Don’t know how true it is or not, but it's insane how people gossip and backbite after others. Trudeau used to be so fantastic, and now all of a sudden after some of his statements, he's so horrible… I mean wow… people forget everything good about you in just a second… you know… It's just politics and games played by higher-ups’, I believe. If someone gave me his or her whole wealth and asked me to be a politician for only a few days, I would simply grin and toss that person out with all of his or her wealth, that is how much I dislike politics and all of these political games and monopolies.

Personally I've work with hundreds of politicians through  my large sculpture sand and snow sculptures for 47 years. They all start out with good intentions as I felt with Trudeau working in part of an area. On local political levels they are more honest and easier to work with. I don't know why anyone would want to be a top leader . The Feds and lobbyist owe them and puppet them. Mainly have faith in the healthy and smart grass root people who are the ones who truly make the positive change throughout human history, not the politiscan or trillionare.

Thank you so much for sharing that, Castlepaloma. I believe, when power is derived from wealth, it is a terrible thing.

I think there are many who perform the role of a puppet in the theater of life without red curtains. Some just get fame while others fail. smile

Greed must be the worst virtue in human history and poverty the greatest killer.

It's Great to see an adventuring rebel muslim out there giving us sweet different perspective on life. It add more to the spice of life. Rather than more wealthy globalist dumbing down people. And wrapping  nationalism materialistic people up like a throw away product in the most dangerous game of chess. My game in life is -Tit for Tat, one can play with everyone. Although on different levels of dealing with them and sharing mutual benefits.

Adventurous Rebel Muslim Oh, that's exactly who I am. I enjoy standing up for folks who have few supporters. smile

Great to see at least you found my views Sweet. Trudeau loves Muslims, and Muslims Loves Trudeau. atleast I do. It's mutual and reciprocal. smile

You are right that "Greed must be the worst virtue in human history and poverty the greatest killer." I agree with this statement smile

Stay blessed!!

This is why I love, respect, and appreciate Trudeau. He showed up the courage to speak the truth. He also behaves as a rebel on occasions. smile

https://youtu.be/DgD7viV-BRs

He mixes deep truths and big lies, it is what many countries leaders do. He is very charming and attractive like Fidel Castro was.

Do you believe,  I am a woman hater , a racist and an extremist?
                That is what he is  calling all Unvaccinated Canadian or most of the unvaccinated world population. Who ultimately want  to protect themselve. And to have their choice of their own health and of their own childrens health.

For the first time in Canadian modern history is provoking violence toward unvaccinated and forcing the Canadian will of their own lives.  I have people calling me a serial killer and some tried to physically fight me, just for being Unvaccinated from his mandates. Which is against the Canadian constitutional law and human rights. There is a Ton of  lawyers, opposing doctors and scienctist at the world largest convoy in human history in Ottawa. Trudeau totally refused to ever talk to.  That won't work because these people have integrity and decency they have established well in their whole lives. And ready to confront the fear mongering harm for the last two years now..

It's simple Totalitarianism., not ever had a deef with Canadian, as a whole, they are often too nice.

Oh! No. Don't take me wrong. I'm aware of the statement you're referring to and I am not favouring the statement he made. I think Good people can say bad things from time to time; after all, they are human, too, and are ruled by higher authorities. Sometimes they are just unable to help themselves, I agree such acts create chaos and division in the society. I am sad to hear about what you have faced. This is bad and should not happen. smile

You are not a woman hater , a racist and an extremist, I know. You are a good person smile This is a divide-and-rule game that will last as long as the world does. We can't simply change everything, but it's always cool to speak against injustice, and I admire anyone who stands up for themselves.

I am not saying that what Trudeau said was right, it was a bad statement. I believe, the root cause is Covid and higher authorities not just Trudeau.  and that's what I dislike about politics. You are never yourself. There are more people who are playing this nasty game than just Trudeau. I hope this makes sense.  smile

I believe that a politician should always act like a rebel, such as our Prime Minister 'Imran Khan,' because it is difficult to persuade him to do something he does not really want to do. He is the most courageous politician I've ever seen in my life. smile

3. Brenda Arledge profile image81
    Brenda Arledgeposted 2 years ago

Interesting...
    Loved the last part.  It's no way he can be the son.

Without a blood test we will not ever know. There was plenty of possibilities showing Castro could have been his Dad. I followed much of the happening at those present times. Only time Fidel left Cuba was for P. Trudeau funeral. And to visit Trudeau wife as she suffered many years of mental illness and to see Justin.

If Justin isn't Fidel son, at least Fidel had a really strong influence in Justin life. Trudeau right now, is playing the communist hand handbook well. The many who has lived in a communist countries including myself recognize it easily.  It won't work, yet for many Canadians like myself for the pass two years.  Who have suffered greatly for not complying with Trudeau redicuious commands making life almost impossible.

4. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 years ago

Yep. And I look (ed) just like Freddy Garrity, lead singer of the group Freddy and the Dreamers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALR13MJLAs4

What a hit! big_smile

What about this?

https://hubstatic.com/15881680.jpg

https://pune365.com/oddlyenough-trudeau … arns-fame/

I think his looks and features are very common big_smile cool

As a fine sculpture Trudeau is very stylish, tall and refine facial features, so uncommonly handsome and striking like Castro. I find over a dozen big difference from the Afghan singer from Trudeau.  Like deep set dark eyes and closer together. Skin tone and color of skin darker, ears set far out, mouth not nearly as refine, bad teeth, bridge of the nose deepen dimple, wider body, shorter and a few other. only sloop of the nose is close.
        With Castro if at the same age of Justin with the same height and body type. About 4 inches taller than Trudeau Canadian Dad and probably this Arab singer.

Lol!!  You did an excellent job analyzing the photo. Art Speaks! However, he is not an Arab, but an Afghan. big_smile

Afghani Comprised primarily of Arabs
            or in  mostly Algerian, Egyptian, Saudi, Kuwaiti,Yemeni),Turks, Chechens, Indonesians, etc), they have been referred to as "Afghani [sic] Arabs".

Some I met in Afghanistan were classically handsome.

Oh don't mix them all. Afghan Arabs (also known as Arab-Afghans) are Arab and other Muslim Islamist mujahideen who came to Afghanistan during and following the Soviet–Afghan War to help fellow Muslims fight Soviets and pro-Soviet Afghans.

Afghanis are beautiful and charming people smile

Probably the toughest people ever fighting off Russians and American.

I had a better time than usual in those hippy hangouts in the 70s.

Can't say anything about that time. I wasn't really existing on earth that moment smile big_smile

5. Jodah profile image92
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

He is Metro Man from Megamind
    https://i.redd.it/qdjehc6jbsj51.jpg

big_smile Oh! I am telling you his facial features are extremely common. He is resembling to anybody and everybody. wink

He is the most clean cut, diverse looking photogenic and Wow the man's hair. He is taller than Trump and the most beautiful looking villain I've ever seen.

I better stop talking, some may think I am gay.

Lol!  big_smile

https://youtu.be/V_DAy-tDXNo

Here is from India News.

More honest and decent than our Canadian news networks.

Great! smile

You would be surprised how many in  the rest of the world are cheering on the trucker convoy around the world. Many countries are starting their own truckers convoy.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)