Prayer Needs?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (33 posts)
  1. UPStar profile image62
    UPStarposted 14 years ago

Anyone need personal prayer for ANYTHING? I'd love to pray for you... and someone else coming by may too. :-)

1. spiderpam profile image73
      spiderpamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Great topic.

1. jesusmyjoy profile image62
        jesusmyjoyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i need prayer for my family, my daughter...and my health and walk with Christ.

2. profile image53
      lonleydoveposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Urgent Prayer Request:I am in desperate need Prayers & Financial Assistance, I'm a college student working on my last year. I have just got some very heartbreaking news today, My Grandmother 92 yrs old, has taken very ill. I am the Only family she has left. My Grandmother Has Always Been There for Me. I really need to ask if Anyone can please help me with the Financial Assistance so i can move there to be with her. If she is released from the hospital, The Caregiver wants to place her in a nursing home. My Grandmother would not like that, she has always been in her own home, and loosing her independence would really break her down emotionally. I know deep inside that it would take everything from her. I know if she has to go there she would not live long. All i want is to be with my Grandmother She needs me and I need her. If anything was to happen and i didnt get a chance to be with her, I would just die inside. When I spoke to her on the phone this morning, There was so much I wanted to tell her- but how do you really say it to someone who is so sick? The only thing that I could tell her was how much I loved her. please if anyone could please help me out Financially,I Know words aren't enough to say, THANK YOU! But i would be so Grateful! please keep us in your prayers, and If anyone can help me, please email me at (lonleydove25@yahoo.com)

3. profile image54
      (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

About 25,000 children die of starvation daily. Pray for your god to feed them instead of him letting them starve to death.

Ta.

1. quietnessandtrust profile image61
        quietnessandtrustposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No need for that, plenty of food on the earth to feed them all.
        It is hoarded by many who could care less. Tons of food is wasted and or tossed into the trash everyday and you blame God?

Much of what is sent is ceased by evil people who keep it from the starving.
        Men do evil and men blame God for it.

Untold numbers of children are abused, misused, starved, aborted, beaten....on and on and on....men and women do this, no need to pray to God to stop anything that humans have power over.

The responsibility is on us.

1. profile image54

Exactly, there are no gods providing for anyone just as there are no gods not providing for anyone.

Well spotted. Thanks.

Men squander all the earth has in it and on it.

They will give an account for it.

Nothing escapes the all seeing eye of justice.

1. profile image54

What all seeing eye?

it is an invisible eye, nobody escapes it's notice.

1. cheaptrick profile image75
                  cheaptrickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just curious,can the invisible eye see Its Self?
                  Isn't justice supposed to be Blind?
                  If a tree falls....Oops wrong quote!
                  Sorry!lol

2. greeneyesH1982 profile image61
        greeneyesH1982posted 14 years agoin reply to this

this topic is not about your negativity once again Q thats all you bring.. be elsewhere with it. its SUCH a CANCER what you speak....

only thing I ask for prayer for on this page is I'm always seeking a much much stronger relationship with the Lord and never stop.. our journey with him is never ending so I ask that you pray for my relationship with him to only continue to KEEP getting stronger and not let the negativity that surrounds me interefere. one more thing please pray for my sister to get saved because she keeps wanting to then at the last minute she changes her mind so I know shes at the start of something wonderful but never follows through because she has that pull that many of us had when we to were very new to this experience... thank you and GOD BLESS YOU!!

1. Sa Toya profile image84
          Sa Toyaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

In total agreement...fed up of his negativity as well.

3. profile image0
        Marliza Gunterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mat 4:4 ASV  But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

4. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.
      Yes, please agree with me in prayer for my lost loved ones.
      And for every lost soul anywhere.
      God bless you.

5. prosmentor profile image60
      prosmentorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Pray for Ministry: I want to be on television network this year.

6. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Prayer needs? A god to listen. lol lol lol

2. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Thank you! What a generous offer! God Bless you!

3. keira7 profile image60
    keira7posted 14 years ago

God Bless you.smile

4. profile image0
    Marliza Gunterposted 14 years ago

I AM IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH GOD...STAND IN AGREEMENT WITH ME THAT HIS WILL BE DONE AND HIS KINGDOM COME...IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME...AMEN...

1. profile image54

Use a bigger font, now. It will appear even louder and more obnoxious.

1. profile image0
        SirDentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I see you still have your computer which could be sold and money used to feed a few starving children. Put your money where your mouth is and do soemthing about what you have been crowing about for months.

1. profile image54

I see Jesus allowed another 25K of kids to starve to death today but managed to put food on your table. Care to explain the discrepancy? Were those children evil?

2. profile image0

SJOE!! BUT ARNT U THE SENSITIVE ONE...OEPS!!!....sorry iq...is this beta??

1. profile image0

Mat 4:4 ASV  But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

tis specially for iq....in small little letters.... wink

5. LeslieAdrienne profile image70
    LeslieAdrienneposted 14 years ago

Pray for Q, Mark Knowles, Ernesthub,Casgil,and all others who oppose the gospel; that the eyes of their understanding be enlightened to know what is the hope of His calling. That there blinded minds be opened, that the right laborer would cross their paths and speak with such intelligence and wisdom that they would not be able to resist the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ our Lord.   

In Jesus' Name

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol lol

1. LeslieAdrienne profile image70
        LeslieAdrienneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Prayer for you is working already....look how happy your are......big_smilebig_smile

2. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Now, this is funny. You must be off your rocker. lol lol lol

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No It makes good sense. Pray to a dead guy for some live guys that know he's dead. Keeps it easy to understand! smile

1. LeslieAdrienne profile image70

You know the scriptures better than that my dear earnesto....He (Jesus) is alive forever more big_smile, and I'm still praying for you.....

2. LeslieAdrienne profile image70

On my rocker or off my rocker, I'm still praying for you....big_smile

6. profile image57
    saved078posted 14 years ago

Good morning:
    I'm in need of a financial,emotional and spiritual provision.2009 was a tough year for me.My mom passed on New Year's Day,and I made the choice to focus on healing for this year.I'm a Christian Minister who's seeking God's direction and purpose for my life.At times,I feel unappreciated and taken for granted at my church.I'm being steadfast.Thank you in advance for your prayers,and God bless this ministry that He's laid on your heart.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)