Not that this is a competition or anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (63 posts)
  1. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Ha

As many of you know 2 Hubs are being published on the same day.

One to celebrate men hubbers and one to celebrate female hubbers.

There are two forums to sign up and be a part of the Hub.

Great exposure as well for all who participates.

The deadline will be early next year but Cagsil, who is doing the female hub and I doing the male hub want to post as many Hubbers as we can. 

You post your participation here and the instructions are there as well!

Thank you to everyone who has posted so far and to the many who will be.

for the men post here;

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/31112

for the women post here;

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/30988

Thanks Everybody!

Kimberly (com on guys! lol )

2. profile image0

hello? anyone?  lol

3. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

I second this entire thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who wants to join in the FUN of extra free traffic. We get to build two completely unique Hubs for the Hubbing Community.

We are taking as many Hubbers as we can fit. Come join us! smile

4. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Come on guys, why do we need this thread in addition to the other two? Seems just to add some clutter and confusion smile

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Honestly so we can get as many people as possible, ifit's too confusing we'll just close it, thanks big_smile

5. Cagsil profile image69

Well, it cannot be too confusing. If someone knows that they are participating, then they don't need to post. If someone wants to participate, then they can choose to post it here, and either Kimberly or Myself, will take it from there.

If they happen to post on our other threads, then so be it. I really don't see the confusion. But, then again?, who knows. smile

Thank you misha for your concern. smile

6. Cagsil profile image69

Double_Frick
    Kirstenblog
    H.A.Borcich
    AEvans
    PrettyDarkHorse
    KCC Big Country
    Lady Guinevere
    WyanJen
    Mama Sez
    Sa Toya
    Pddm67
    Green Lotus
    Lorlie6
    Beth100
    Crazdwriter
    Wendi M
    Blondepoet
    H.C.Porter
    Habee
    Bredavies
    Vibhavari
    Veianet
    Donotfear
    Writeangled
    Chocolate Lover
    Moanalisa
    Blatva
    B.C.Boutique
    Lyricsingray
    Frogdropping
    Suziecat7
    Enlightenedsoul
    Lily Rose
    Cosette

These are all the Women who so far represent HubPages Community. If any other women/females want to participate?

You can leave your link here or in my other thread. If you want your bio to be different, it is an option? I need to know. If you want to write a small bio, feel free to send it to me via HubPages email. I'll pull your link and picture from your post. If you should want to use a different picture, then you'll have to send the picture via neonrtred@yahoo.com

For the Men, I do believe you can simply leave your link here and approval. Kimberly will more than likely to contact you.

Thank you everyone! smile

7. profile image0

big_smile

8. Cagsil profile image69

Hmmm....? smile

9. Cagsil profile image69

Anyone else? smile

10. starme77 profile image78
    starme77posted 14 years ago

I'm on it smile

1. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Do you want me to use your profile pic? Or are you going to send me a different one?

Do you want me to use your profile? Or will you write a small bio?

I've already taken the picture. A better view might be good? But, your choice. I've also already have your link. So, please let me know on the other stuff. smile

1. starme77 profile image78
        starme77posted 14 years agoin reply to this

you can use my profile , its not the greatest but it can work and you can use my profile pic, it really is me and I really am a girl smile

11. Cagsil profile image69

Hmm....? smile

12. lorlie6 profile image72
    lorlie6posted 14 years ago

Hey there, Casgil...I just wanted to tell you that I'd like to do a bit of work on that 'bio' of mine, so I'll get back to you on that via email within a week.  Zat Okay? lol

No problem. smile

1. lorlie6 profile image72
        lorlie6posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nice.  Thanks.  It takes that long for old women such as myself to remember everything. lol

The deadline is Feb. 1, 2010. I think you have plenty of time. lol lol smile

No wonder Lyrics and you carry on so...you are quite the guy!lol
            Even though others find your quest questionable! lol

What quest is that? I find it interesting people think I'm on a quest or mission of some sort. It's intriguing. Please explain?

I mean that gentleman in the other thread calling you a pimp, silly!  I was trying to lighten that weirdness up a bit.lol

Actually, I hopefully put an end to it. I didn't response well to it either. smile

That was pretty strange.

2. Cagsil profile image69

As for the other part of your post- Kim and I are friends. Yes. That shows, because we are working together to on the Hubs. Kimberly is a wonderful person. And, I'm glad she is my friend. smile

13. Cagsil profile image69

Good night Laurel. I'll talk with you later. Time for sleep. smile

Sweet dreams.

Thank you. You as well. smile

lol

14. Cagsil profile image69

Anyone around? smile

1. kirstenblog profile image77
      kirstenblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have been on the naughty step in the religion forums eating and drinking and making merry with other naughty people who act reasonably and rationally, a big no no on those forums wink

Where? I need to stir up chatter. lol lol j/k smile

15. Cagsil profile image69

Hmmm....? Was I talking to someone? Maybe not. yikes tongue

16. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Good morning, Cags!

Good morning Habee. smile How are you today? Did you have a good holiday? smile

17. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I had a great holiday! I'm sad that it's over. Well, I still have the New Year's party coming up!

How 'bout you?

Christmas eve I had dinner at my sister's house. However, it was a good dinner, but company was sadly trying to be a so-called "family", when they don't know the first clue about the word "family". They're too mixed up in their own selfish lives to understand the word.

After dinner was had, these same people decided to pass out gifts to family members. My two nieces(my sister's daughters), my sister's boyfriend of 11 years, and his two kids(1 boy, 1 daughter), my mother and I, sat in the livingroom to open gifts.

All the gifts were handed out. I simply watched TV(and expected, what happened to happen), as everyone in the room received gifts other than myself.

After, my mother and I left my sister's, my mother was sad, angry, hurt and couldn't believe her own daughter's actions.

But, either way, I still think I had a good day on Christmas. My mother stopped by a store, picked up some York peppermint patties(two bags) and gave them to me Christmas afternoon. She felt really bad, because of my sister.

18. Cagsil profile image69

Hmmm...? Anyone else? smile

19. profile image0

Yes I would like to say day after christmas morning to you all big_smile

Good Morning Kimberly! smile

1. profile image0

Good Morning Cagsi! wink

You know, you can use my first name, if you so choose? smile

1. profile image0

Which do you prefer?  I think everyone is using their Hub names with their avatar to be easily recognized therefore more views or interests but it's up to you big_smile

You're too cute. lol

20. Cagsil profile image69

Any more takers? Extra traffic and More exposure! smile

21. Cagsil profile image69

There simply has to be more than just 50-100 people out of 100000 in the forums? Where is everyone? smile

22. profile image0

lol  true enough lol

23. profile image0

ps- do you like marshmallows?

Yes, I do like marshmallows. lol

1. profile image0

cool

cool smile

24. profile image0

lol lol lol

25. Cagsil profile image69

WoW!!! lol lol

26. Cagsil profile image69

Hmmm..................................? lol

27. Cagsil profile image69

Okay!!!!!!! smile

Thank you so much. smile

28. Bovine Currency profile image61
    Bovine Currencyposted 14 years ago

Let's get it on...

Winner of boys and winner of girls win a romantic getaway to a secluded but moderately clean caravan park somewhere sort of not very nice but not your mums house!!!!

Yeah!!! Lets hear it!!!! tongue

It's not a competition! smile

1. Bovine Currency profile image61
        Bovine Currencyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

wink

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)