Please send positive vibes my way!

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (39 posts)
  1. profile image0
    girly_girl09posted 14 years ago

I don't want to elaborate, but I'm crossing my fingers for something!! So, if you want, please send your positive energy, vibes, prayers, whatever my way! big_smile

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

keepin' good thoughts...

2. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You have it smile

1. profile image0
        lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

and mine smile

2. Dame Scribe profile image55
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

Good luck with your upcomng ultra secret, highly classified project, wink smile

3. Ohma profile image60
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

I will if you will!
    Whatever you are not elaborating on I hope it works out as you want it to.
    I have been out of work for a while and am currently going through an interview process for a position I would love to have so cross your fingers and hope for both of us.

4. myownworld profile image73
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

wishing you the very best in whatever it is you're hoping for! smile

(*curiosity never really killed a cat, did it?)

5. profile image0
    TattoGuyposted 14 years ago

How did ya type with yer fingers crossed, tis a cool feat that tis smile

1. profile image0
      girly_girl09posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol, other hand? Nah, figure of speech. big_smile

Thanks all. To elaborate a little bit further, I'm hoping for a positive reception from an old acquaintance!

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
        Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not crossing your legs then? big_smile

Bon chance.....

1. profile image0

LOL Not that type of acquaintance....professional! big_smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
            Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My bad. sad

2. myownworld profile image73
      myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

(ok. THAT killed the cat finally!)

6. Faybe Bay profile image66
    Faybe Bayposted 14 years ago

Standing with you, crossing fingers and toes, and my heart too, plus a little prayer.

7. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 14 years ago

I am trying to send positive energy your way...just a bit tired!

http://nickthelaw.com/images/meditation.jpg

1. myownworld profile image73

big_smile Dog tired yes....wait, is that a dog...or a koala...? or...hey, what IS that thing??!!

1. waynet profile image68
        waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

erm not sure I googled "meditating monkey" so it must be some form of monkey!!

1. profile image0

I think it is a lemur? There is NO way I can fail now...a lemur is crossing his fingers for me! wink

yikes??.... roll ......big_smile

2. myownworld profile image73

meditating monkey??!! now why on earth would someone google that? ah...whatever does it for someone...i'm not saying anything....wink

Well the world is full of strange people and I...oh yeah that's me!!

2. Flightkeeper profile image68
      Flightkeeperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Forget the meditation pose, what's it doing with its freaking tongue out like that?!

Well it has been busy with the lady meditating monkey lemurs!!

8. profile image0
    TattoGuyposted 14 years ago

Tis weird peeps out there for sure, joking aside GG I am crossin moi fingers for ya !

9. myownworld profile image73
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

lol I love weird strange people....I just...um... draw the line at meditating 'lemurs'...

(btw. what form of meditation makes you pant like that...?? oh now I remember, there IS some odd yoga position...)

There was a form of meditation that involved eating cornflakes whilst doing a head stand with your eyes closed and wearing huge pink clown slippers, but I can't remember if I read it or made the whole thing up!!!

lol lol

yes, yes, it is the same one with your tongue hanging out hoping to catch a corn flake! I've heard it wards off wrinkles....AND people!

I heard that too...oop gotta catch them cornflakes!!!

lol I hear girlie coming to throw us out of this thread for hijacking!!
            I blame that damn yogi lemur...!

Oh no here comes Girlie...sorry for the hijack thread....!

http://writerchick.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/angry-woman.jpg

I'm crying now as I've just been shouted at and a finger waved at me...boo hoo

10. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Good luck on whatever it is you do. smile

11. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 14 years ago

er yes back to the thread at hand. my positive vibes are transcending time and space and will be with you just as soon as the meditating monkey lemur has it's supper and goes to bed!

12. Flightkeeper profile image68
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Here's hoping it pulls through for you Girly-Girl!

13. CrystalStarWoman profile image58
    CrystalStarWomanposted 14 years ago

Sending positive energy to you and your 'situation', for your highest good smile

14. pddm67 profile image60
    pddm67posted 14 years ago

Here's some good, positive energy coming your way smile

Good luck smile

15. Ivorwen profile image65
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

Smiling for you and wishing you the best!  big_smile

16. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

Im crossing my eyes for you babe!!!   

big_smile

17. Green Lotus profile image59
    Green Lotusposted 14 years ago

Here's another good vibe {{{{{{{{{{{{{

18. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

You got 'em!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)