9/11...what really happened...?

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (34 posts)
  1. SparklingJewel profile image66
    SparklingJewelposted 14 years ago

how do I keep getting this stuff in my e-mails...?

This is BIGGGGG  !

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases … 68402.html

2. TheGlassSpider profile image63
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

Very interesting. I'd like to see how this turns out. I always thought the Twin Towers going down looked an awful lot like those planned implosions you see when a trained group of professionals are bringing old buildings down.

1. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image86
      BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I thought that as well, but never thought twice about it until lately. It's strange. Whatever, we'll probably never know and conspiracy will reign.

3. skyfire profile image80
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

In reality, religion of peace strikes to one building,just like they're doing that to rest of the world.

4. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 14 years ago

There is video on youtube that if you watch closely it appears as if the there are flashes of explosions just before the plane hits.

It's sad but true that we will prob never really know.

5. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 14 years ago

Building 7 fell down all on its own huh? wink

1. TheGlassSpider profile image63
      TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't think anyone is suggesting such a ridiculous thing...merely that perhaps it didn't fall for the "official reason."

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
        Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And what was the official reason? wink

Dude...If you don't already know the answer to that question, I suggest you attempt to catch a little more news. wink

Sweetie pie - I am well aware that your government covered up anything to do with building 7 ASAP and any one who swallowed the "official" report of a mysterious fire must be pretty bloody stupid.

But - you have never needed to question it have you. wink

1. profile image0
              A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Building 7 was intentionally brought down! Whats the mystery?

LOL

That was not the original story sweetie pie. But still - why?

A. Please don't call me "Sweetie-pie" and I won't call you "Dude" okay?

B. As I said, I ALWAYS thought the Twin Towers falling looked pretty suspicious, and I generally take whatever the gov't has to say about anything with a grain of salt because I'm pretty sure that whatever they're doing, their motivation is not necessarily my (or anyone else's) best interests...so, I'm not sure what you're going for here?

A - OK

B - Just responding to your "dude" wink

I agree - any one can see the twin towers was a controlled demolition. And no reason I can see for 7 to come down at all.

Same thing happened in London. But - what can you do? There are enough trolls like Sab Oh casting doubt all over the place to confuse the issue ad infinitum.

Goodness knows. I hear you. Sorry for the confusion smile

ETA: What can we do indeed...I wish someone had a good answer to that for me. Other than attempt to expose the stuff, I don't know.

6. TheGlassSpider profile image63

It's always sort of bothered me. So much of what's happened in America since 9/11 seems to have hinged upon what really happened at the Twin Towers.

7. Sab Oh profile image57
    Sab Ohposted 14 years ago

Conspiracy Theories Explained
    PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENICS are prone to delusions, tales in which random events become deeply meaningful. Some believe in complex conspiracies; others think they are Jesus Christ.

These stories sound crazy, but they may be the brain's efforts to make sense of its own internal messages, suggests S. Kapur, professor of psychiatry at the University of Toronto and vice president of research at the Canadian Centre for Addiction and Mental Health. In addition to other brain abnormalities, schizophrenics have too much dopamine. Just as addicts' desensitized dopamine systems make them feel that nothing matters, high levels of the neurotransmitter make schizophrenics believe that everything is significant.

Because the addict's dopamine-driven salience system keeps telling her that something very important is happening, ordinary events appear intensely meaningful. That police car? That song on the radio? That man with a cigarette walking by? They must be part of a massive international conspiracy.

Kapur calls it "biased inductive logic"-a top-down effort to explain the feeling that everything seems important. The cognitive parts of a schizophrenic's brain create the paranoid tale in an effort to explain the constant red alert blaring from the dopamine circuits, using any stimuli available. This is why delusions are culturally appropriate. African schizophrenics may fear they've fallen under the spell of a shaman, while Kapur's patients in Toronto think that the Mounties are after them.

Kapur cautions that this theory is still speculative, but it could support a radical idea: treating schizophrenia with cognitive therapy. If drugs control the overactive dopamine system, patients may then gradually unlearn their delusions. -KM

Kathleen McGowan. Psychology Today. New York: Nov/Dec 2004. Vol. 37, Iss. 6; p. 91 (1 page)

See also:

http://www.confusion.discover-your-mind … ranoia.htm

http://www.world-mysteries.com/newgw/gw_rmd1.htm

http://www.ovimagazine.com/art/2266

1. Faybe Bay profile image64
      Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If I may point out, the pharmaceutical companies are still profiting from the event. If you want to talk conspiracy theories, not that I am pointing any fingers. I believe whoever did this did not know the towers would fall. The other option (that they knew they would fall and cost so many lives) is just too much for this woman's mind to accept or I would go completely off the deep end, becoming dependent on the new meds put out because of this event. Just saying.

So, in other words, you're suggesting that anyone who doesn't believe everything they're told by the media is suffering from schizophrenia? Figures.

Are you in the mental health field? If you are, then you know that there is a difference between a delusion and what thousands of people have at least SOME evidence to suspect. No one is attempting to create some huge, ridiculous conspiracy theory here...but there ARE people who think that some of what the world has been told about that event just doesn't quite add up, and they want it investigated. It seems quite logical to me that anyone who really cares about the people who died there would want to know everything they possibly could about what happened.

Well, guess what? I do not hear voices. I do not have hallucinations. I have not experienced delusions, or any of the other active or passive symptoms of schizophrenia (what's that you say...your little blurb didn't mention active or passive symptoms? Gee, I guess it's not as informed as you thought--at least it was intelligent enough to admit that it's "still speculative")...and I doubt that the people in charge of the 911truth organization have experienced those things either.

absolutely, backing you up spider, perhaps you got my note above?

Yeah...saw it after I posted my long note about schizophrenia. smile

LOTS of people are still benefiting financially from that event, actually.

On the explosions (just stuff from school no architect here) When there is an electrical arc due to metal touching ground bus, an explosion will result that actually vaporizes metal. We have seen videos in class. Photos of people whose heads fused with each other as they were trying to steel high voltage cable. one guys legs were nothing more than piles of ash. The wire they were trying to steal was aluminum. That was just two guys using bolt cutters. what more damage two planes full of fuel in an electrical environment? The lowest per pound payout at the scrap yard. People will do unbelievable things for money. Wherever there is electricity, there is possibility for explosions and meltdowns.

2. Sab Oh profile image57
        Sab Ohposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Read the links.

You won't win with me sab, I agree to disagree. I think we were better off before they figured out that if they scared us so bad we'd need meds to get through the day, they could control us and get all of our money. Just asying. I have read so much, this paranoid stuff does nothing for me. raise up a child in the way they should go ? I do not depart from it. Just saying. two sides you know.

I did. Now I know why you cut and pasted the one you did...it's the most intelligent and reliable of them all. None of them is actually relevant to this conversation--unless, of course, you consider it relevant to call anyone who doesn't think as you do mentally ill.

Just to clarify: A delusion is NOT a delusion is if there is any evidence to suggest that the held belief might be true.

Paranoia isn't paranoia if the thing one is frightened of is real/actually happening. I.E., it's not paranoia to believe your spouse is poisoning you if, in fact, they are.

1. Sab Oh profile image57
            Sab Ohposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow.

I don't know, but there is someone here who is well-versed in how to diagnose mental illness. Good enough for you? ETA: And who is legally qualified to do so, BTW.

8. MikeNV profile image68
    MikeNVposted 14 years ago

One thing for certain Cheney and Bush are not going to come clean on whatever it is they know. There is no legitimate reason for the Government to not disclose whatever it is they know.

The Towers were designed to withstand the direct impact of a Boeing 707 Jet (The Jetliners in service at the time).  These are not small aircraft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_707

This is proven as the designers were interviewed.

Doubtful we will ever know what really happened.  It's not conspiracy to ask for disclosure for the people.

The attack on the IRS building in Austin was clearly not the same magnitude, but that building didn't collapse at all.

Hmmm

This is in fact interesting.

Suggesting Engineers and Architects are PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENICS has no bearing on the discussion.

When one accepts Government answers without full disclosure then perhaps they should be grouped with the mentally unstable.

9. SparklingJewel profile image66
    SparklingJewelposted 14 years ago

I certainly have never had the time to investigate all the information that has been put out about 9/11.

But it is time for exposure of all who have created illusions and their nefarious purposes behind them. Bring it on...

10. TheGlassSpider profile image63

Heh. Took that last bit out, eh? Didn't know what kind of answer you might get back, did you?

11. profile image0
    A Texanposted 14 years ago

Again, building 7 was intentionally brought down, whats the mystery? The N. and S. towers came down after their metal frames heated to the point of failure and the building collapsed onto itself just as any building would have.

Test after test was done to prove that what was stated above was possible and the EXPERTS determined that it is!

Any other theory is based on delusion and paranoia!

12. aguasilver profile image69
    aguasilverposted 14 years ago

I don't think the truth will ever be willingly revealed, because all effective crime scene evidence was destroyed, and the government will never reveal their findings independently.

What surprises me is that Americans in particular and the world in general has accepted that a small group of terrorists (the politicians and New World Order) can hold the rest of the world to ransom and keep them ignorant of facts and we all accept that.

Nobody(as far as I know)has even started a petition to sequester all the known evidence and instigate an independent judicial inquiry by an international court to expose the truth, and the liars behind the lies.

We sleepwalk towards our destiny!

13. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

It was Bolivian Pygmies from Arizona!!   I saw them!!!!

yikes

14. profile image0
    Twenty One Daysposted 14 years ago

a lot of people died for no reason...

i have seen GZ. There is no way two planes made all those building collapse.

odd thing is: the Post Office and Verizon building were also hit by debris but never even trembled. Yet WTC 7 -a few blocks from WTC 1 & 2 suddenly collapsed some five hours after the attacks.

only two buildings hit, but 7 fully collapsed (mostly by strange fires) and a few others severely damaged, later torn down.

just sucks that it even happened.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)