Boob or Ass Man?

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (26 posts)
  1. yenajeon profile image72
    yenajeonposted 14 years ago

Which one are you? Every male falls into one or the other! Well, generally.
    LOL

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't agree with the generalization that men go into a simple....boobs or ass category?

There are plenty of men who would rather enjoy a woman's body for the simple pleasure. Most men, prefer to have a woman's body proportional. This simply means that her ass cannot be bigger than her boobs, and her boobs cannot be bigger than her ass.

If you want a single preference. I prefer women with small boobs. However, I also prefer her to have a small ass too. smile big_smile tongue

yenajeonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi hi cags! How are you?

1. Cagsil profile image70
          Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am doing well. How are you?

Just to let you know, I rarely start threads under anything but The Hubber's Hangout. Unless I go into the religious threads.

I try to only venture into "topical" forum threads on occasions or like when certain questions are asked. Like this one, that caught my eye.

The reason it caught my eye, isn't for what you think, but because I remember there being an older thread on this same topic.

Then again, I could be wrong, I'm only go by memory. However, if you would like the thread closed to reply, so it fades away, then contact HubPages Staff yourself(you opened the thread) and request them to delete the thread. smile

I'm not complaining and I do understand where Nelle Hoxie is coming from. But, ultimately it is up to you. smile

2. Sab Oh profile image57
    Sab Ohposted 14 years ago

It is my theory that men who go nuts over a huge fat ass are missing a few steps in evolution.

Hahahaha! Agreed!

3. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

I enjoy the entire woman's body, thank you very much. big_smile

4. Hmrjmr1 profile image69
    Hmrjmr1posted 14 years ago

yeah I use the 'whole person' concept...cool

1. profile image0
      Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

giggity.

2. yenajeon profile image72

You know what every guys says that, but when guys are together its a whole different story.

Plus its just a side preference. Of course you can still care about the face and personality, but its like what do you prefer?

I just ask because my bf is a butt guy and it drives me nuts! smile

1. Hmrjmr1 profile image69
        Hmrjmr1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

First time I've been accused of being 'every guy', He He!

Really, I don't care if boobs are big or small, same with butts, as long as they are proportional and available with the other parts.

cool

PS Money helps too! big_smile

hahah so all about personality and money. great!

5. profile image0
    china manposted 14 years ago

To be honest it is the inner light that is all important - nah just joking, cute boobs and perky ass together does it every time.

6. Hmrjmr1 profile image69
    Hmrjmr1posted 14 years ago

Hey I'm a widower, had 23 years 10 months and 9 days of love. Next time its for money....

(PS never mentioned personality, I can put up with anything if the $$$ are there)

7. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

Yenajeon do you realize that when you make a Topic title it ends up on Hubs within that category? Perhaps not.

Out of respect for fellow hubbers who are trying to run PG hubs to make money could you please start hubs with titles like this in the Sandpit or Hubbers Hangout where they aren't inserted into our hubs.

It is very upsetting to many of us and was the subject of debate last week - perhaps you missed it.

You guys can talk about whatever you find fun - and I would never venture into a topic like this, but it shows up on my work whether I want it to or not.

It's too late for this topic for now.

8. yenajeon profile image72

I can respect that, how do I delete a post?

9. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 14 years ago

You can't. But I figured you probably weren't aware. For next time. Have a great time with your topic - didn't mean to hijack.

10. yenajeon profile image72

Well perhaps you can contact HP staff to flag it. They will be able to remove it for you!

11. MrSpock profile image63
    MrSpockposted 14 years ago

Mr Spock is perplexed by these options.

12. Pr0metheus profile image58
    Pr0metheusposted 14 years ago

This is a really tough question...  I guess you'd have to define it.  I like boobs, but I don't like them huge (just well shaped).  I like asses, but I don't like them huge (just well shaped).  I honestly can't decide.  50/50

13. yenajeon profile image72

Ok. Its been deleted!

14. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

Boobs with large nipples and butts with dimples! smile

1. blondepoet profile image66
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Dimples or pimples. What is a dimple on a buttock Logic? smile

1. profile image61
        logic,commonsenseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I know them when I see them! smile

15. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I'll have to answer for hubby - he LOVES great big boobies!

As for me, I like a big hairy chest on a guy, with a bit of a beer gut. Okay, so I'm weird. You already knew that, right?

16. cindyvine profile image70
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

cellulite BP, dimples on a bum is pure cellulite

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)