Can we all just talk about anything something???

Jump to Last Post 1-37 of 37 discussions (147 posts)
  1. Sunshiney31 profile image67
    Sunshiney31posted 14 years ago

Leave notes below

1. Faybe Bay profile image64
      Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would like to talk about your name. Sunshiney is a beautiful choice. It made me smile instantly, and it made me want to be friends. How did you choose it?

Sunshiney31posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Faybe my name is Sunshine soooooo...I like to put a twist on it and be Sunshiney.I'm sure we could be friends and thanks for the compliment

I hope you had time to read the thread. Some of these jokes were killing me. I gotta go fan you. BRB. Silly me, already a fan! big_smile

2. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The forums have become boring lately.

2. Ohma profile image60
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

Sunshiney what would you like to talk about?

Ohma my mind is bored ans so I thought I could get some stimulation from you guys...So I wanna talk about what you guys wanna talk about....

3. goldenpath profile image68
    goldenpathposted 14 years ago

Who prefers what?  An actual taco or a taco salad?

1. GoGranny profile image60
      GoGrannyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

taco salad

1. goldenpath profile image68
        goldenpathposted 14 years agoin reply to this

GoGranny,
        Sometime, we must hook up.  I'll put on a white fluffy chef's top hat and prepare for you a scrumptious taco salad! smile

1. GoGranny profile image60
          GoGrannyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sorry i just got back to the forums...Thanks for the offer!

2. Michael Willis profile image68
      Michael Willisposted 14 years agoin reply to this

taco

Hot tomatoes? smile

3. Rafini profile image82
      Rafiniposted 14 years agoin reply to this

taco salad

With chips or those edible taco bowls?

4. goldenpath profile image68

I've never been to China, but I wonder what the price of tea is there.

1. Fluffymetal profile image75
      Fluffymetalposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My little girl's flying from Mississippi to see me for spring break.  yippie! smile

In China?

No I should have clarified that.  She's flying to  Houston.

2. Faybe Bay profile image64

Goldenpath, I never saw this side of you, funny when you want to be. It is good to see a lighter side of you.

2. Faybe Bay profile image64

Congratulations Fluffy! you must be so excited!

so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  smile

I am sadly defending the absent mark Knowles in the attack thread bearing his name, and so missed this.

I am so happy for you on this visit! It is painful to be away from our kids.

2. Lisa HW profile image62
      Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

and how many teabags would "all the tea in China" make?

V E R Y  G O O D  P O I N T !!!  I'll have to ponder that as I wisp across the Sea of Tranquility. smile

2. timorous profile image81
        timorousposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It would take too much work to keep track of it all.  They're always picking more, shipping it around the world.  Meanwhile, there's more tea plants growing, being harvested...the cycle continues.

5. Ohma profile image60
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

Taco Salad
    No Idea
    Congratulations Fluffy Metal
    Sunshiney Where are you?

6. goldenpath profile image68

For those of male persuasion, boxers or briefs?  For me, briefs any day and twice on Sunday.  I don't understand some of today's youth and their obsession with boxers.  Calgon, take me away! smile

1. Hokey profile image61
      Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Definitely boxers. Briefs are like a run down palace. No ball room! lol

Dude, we differ on religious topics, but you do make me laugh every now and then! smile I guess I've never considered the necessity of it.  I guess I'm old school, you know, batt'n down the hatches and keep a "secure" ship afloat.

I love your quote though!  I need to go tell my son right quick.

Thanks!

2. goldenpath profile image68

Thanks Hokey!  My boy enjoyed that one. smile

1. Hokey profile image61
          Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Cool. I have never disliked you. At least you don't run and you stand up for what you believe which is what the rest of us do. Glad I could make you smile!  big_smile

3. samboiam profile image59
        samboiamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is too funny. I am a boxer guy. That is when I wear any at all. hmm

Now, Hokey made me laugh.  You put me in pain!  Ouch! sad

2. timorous profile image81

Twice on Sunday??  What has the gentleman in question been eating that he needs to change his gotchies twice a day?

As a minister, the anxiety at the pulpit can be quite uneasing.  Either twice on Sundays, or an ultra-absorbant pair of depends will do for me. smile

3. thisisoli profile image70
      thisisoliposted 14 years agoin reply to this

P.S - Boxers!

7. goldenpath profile image68

Who remembers the awe-inspiring Buck Rogers series?  I recently bought the series and had my kids watch it.  They actually laugh at the wonderful "state-of-the-art" special effects. smile The say I'm old. sad

Making me laugh Goldenpath, I swear I didn't recognize you! You are not old. big_smile

8. goldenpath profile image68

Anybody been cow tipping before?  It was fun at the time some thirty years ago.  Now, I haven't the strength or the malice to usurp such an undertaking.  Oh no!  Maybe I am getting old...

Oh me and my cousins used to go cow tipping all the time.The land neighboring my Grandfathers land had lots of cows and they were mean..Just to paint the picture alittle clearer we were like 10 years old or so .To get to the cow field you had to go through a really creepy cemetary,which made it all that more exciting.SOOOO one night we went out with our childish intentions and the owner of the cows was onto us.We freaked and ran.Well my little cousin had a weak bladder and when he got scared he HAD to go.So I'm like yelling hurry,hurry just go .He says I can't see anything...Then I heard the most horifiying scream ,he had peed on the electric fence...priceless

My dear Sunshine!  You don't know how much that means to me.  At least now I know that I'm not the only shmuck to have urinated on a "live" wire.  True, it's an exilerating experience, but I'd seriously pass on the opportunity next time. sad

9. goldenpath profile image68

Anyone have a big nose?  Me!  In fact, from Iowa I get California's weather before they even do.  I would turn the other way, but I'd probably get a New York skyscraper stuck up my nose. sad

10. goldenpath profile image68

Fluffymetal, how old is your daughter?

11. goldenpath profile image68

Just a thought for contemplation:
    Some people require the visible absence of feet to ascertain their own fatness.  If so, would it not be a quick and easy weight loss program to just buy larger shoes?  Would this not ensure their visibility?

I think I smell my first $million$ in that thought.... maybe not...

LOL Okay, I hate to part for even a moment GP, I have to go shopping to feed my pets. I am laughing all the way to the store. Please keep it up. I will read it all when I get back! lol

Don't leave now!  Don't make me run after you!  After all, I've just tried on my oversize clown shoes and fear the potential disaster of falling over.

I will be back I promise, now don't fall while I'm gone... You do look silly in those shoes. lol lol

Great!  Faybe Bay leaves me.  I've got New York skyscrapers up my nose.  I still don't have a price on tea in China.  I can't decide on a taco or taco salad and now, as if it couldn't get worse, I can't run with my clown shoes on!  Oh, what a world, what a world! sad

OK, all!  Now, I'm not a betting man, but who wants to bet that she's actually going to get HERSELF some food.  The pets are probably fat and sassy, but she's probably at the country club right now chewing on a 15oz steak! sad We are supposed to be a "family" community.  Whatever happened to sharing!  I weep at the injustice....

Oh, I see what happens the minute my back is turned... Actually it's Pop Tarts, wish I could afford a steak about now. sad

12. goldenpath profile image68

Has anyone woke up in the middle of the night singing, "Kumbaya?"

13. goldenpath profile image68

Me neither.....

14. goldenpath profile image68

I'm a very simple person as far as the way I think, and I love humor as long as it's simple for me.  My son told me this one to me this morning:
    What do you do if a blonde throws you a grenade?
    Pull the pin and throw it back! smile

Now, I have no problem with blondes.  After all I was born blonde.  Yet, that simple joke made me chuckle.

15. Hokey profile image61
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

He is a very smart dog

I went to the cinema the other day and in the front row was an old man and with him was his dog. It was a sad funny kind of film, you know the type. In the sad part, the dog cried his eyes out, and in the funny part, the dog laughed its head off. This happened all the way through the film. After the film had ended, I decided to go and speak to the man.

"That's the most amazing thing I've seen," I said. "That dog really seemed to enjoy the film."

The man turned to me and said, "Yeah, it is. He hated the book."

1. Lymond profile image86
      Lymondposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There used to be a dog near where I lived that took itself for a walk. It used to trot the same route every day with the lead neatly coiled in its mouth and clipped to the collar. The owner was pretty old and couldn't get out all the time, but the dog was smart!!

That's so funny, my Sheepdog used to do that if anyone dropped his lead, he would pick it up and walk back with it in his mouth.

The best bit though, we had a harness and lead for my son, when in a crowd, at the park we dropped his lead to let him run with the dog. The dog promptly grabbed Sean's lead and walked beside him, it was a case of a dog walking the boy. I think I have photos somewhere.

Let me guess, the book and the movie was, "Lassie."

Thanks for the joke, I needed a few good smiles today. smile

I have returned my friend.

CRAP!!  Now I have to be good?  sad

16. samboiam profile image59
    samboiamposted 14 years ago

My little puppy princess ate her first ice cream cone today. She thought it was great.

17. profile image0
    Will Bensonposted 14 years ago

A salesman driving in a rural area sees a dog tied outside a cabin near a sign that says "Dog Fer Sale - $10.
    The salesman stops and the owner, a rough hewn type, comes out.
    "What makes this dog worth ten dollars?" asks the salesman.
    "Why mister, this dog can talk. Show 'em Rexie."
    The dog says, "I was trained to be a military dog and I saved the General's life so they sent me to the CIA and I spied on the enemy (nobody suspected a dog) and then I was in the movies...I played Rin-tin-tin, Lassie...you know all the famous dogs."
    The salesman was in shock! "Why do you want only $10 for this amazing dog?"
    "Shucks, he's just a big liar; he ain't ever done any of that stuff."

Rofl lol lol lol

1. profile image0
        Will Bensonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Faybe. Sometimes jokes are so corny that they're funny. smile

I love this kind of stuff, I was thinking, man I'd pay for that dog... smile

1. profile image0

Yeah, my dog tries to talk but just ends up sounding like Chubacca.

I love the old Bugs Bunny cartoons.  Sheep Dog was one of my favorites! smile

Pay for the dog?  Heck, I'd trade one of my own kids for that dog! smile

I'm not sure how to put all these laughing faces on our posts, so I'll have to settle with a few smiley faces.  That was a well worth it joke! smile smile smile smile

18. profile image0
    shazwellynposted 14 years ago

What do you think of this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GdlsaQH6ao

Its new and hot off the press!

I know I am of a different generation, so please take no offense to anything I say.  I did view the the song in it's entirity.  Personally, I prefer classical but endured to be objective of the song at hand.  Here are some points I've noticed:
      1)  I can't understand the words.  What words I "think" I discerned were repeated the entire 4+ minutes of the song.  Maybe a total of six or seven words.
      2)  I've never understood the necessity to eat the microphone.  It can't be that tasty or appetizing.  Anyhow, as a minister, I would suggest addressing through the microphone from a distance of at least six inches.  It helps with clarity.  Speaking from experience...
      3)  There were several instruments.  That was good! smile
      4)  The drummer bore a striking resemblance to John Lennon.  I guess he didn't die after all.

1. profile image0
        shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OMG... that was funny!!!  I love Goldenpath!  I want to write a hub 'I eat microphones for a living!'  or '3 minute makeover - How to look like John Lennon in three easy steps' hehehe big_smile

Yes, there is a big sound with many instruments - I love the national for their diverse musical ability.  Matt Berninger has a deep drone voice - awkward in his actions and a bit Aspergerish.  It is the drone (like an omn sound) that I enjoy - it is like a neutral line amongst the fluffy dips intwined instrumental sounds.

You would probably more like this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j44-GTlOU6k

Oh, Shaz, you know me well - and I am rolling with laughter! smile I thought that was a beautiful butterfly elegantly wisping across the screen.  Ah, the old pictures of home... 

I just had to show my kids our little conversation.  They loved it.  I believe they agree with you - I'm old! sad

You're a crack up! smile smile

P.S.  I've got to learn how to put all these laughing faces on these posts.  Smiling faces just don't do it sometimes.

19. goldenpath profile image68

Here is a very serious and intense question for all fellow brethren and sisters out there.  It's a question of vital importance and groundshaking magnitude.

Do any of you live in an area that requires you to carry a pooper scooper when you walk your dog?

I can honestly and happily say that I do not.  In fact, I don't even have a dog but thought this would be a heartfelt topic to ponder over.  I have nothing against dogs.  After all, I've seen Lassie, Benji, Sheep Dog and a host of others.  However, I find it a revolting thought and act to be mandated to physically handle a dog's chocolate nugget right when it's fresh from the oven. sad In fact, I view it as a good deterrent from ever getting a dog. 

Again, dogs are great, but can we not train them all to use the toilet, or at least to hold it in at all costs until they have access to one?

Let us ponder this massive topic of great importance..... smile

I'm pondering and scooping up poop does not exixst in my world,you see I live in the country and it's all fertilizer..hehe ;0

Outbacks of Iowa for me, so I know where you're coming from sister! smile

2. profile image0

"...Following a dog with a little scooper. If aliens are watching this through telescopes, and they see two life forms, one of them's making a poop, the other one's carrying it for him, who would you assume is in charge?"

- Seinfeld

Amen, brother!  In fact, you said you might print and post a comment I made on a different thread, I think I'll do the same with Seinfeld's. smile

1. profile image0

Thanx GP. smile

3. profile image0

I have to be your follower!  You are incredibly funny!  I love you Goldenpath! x

20. Sunshiney31 profile image67

smile smile smile

1. profile image0

Thanx for the smileys. smile smile smile

21. goldenpath profile image68

I vehemently oppose spinach, but I like chocolate.  Just consider that you do not like spinach as well.  If the two is all that existed, and you had to choose between the two, which would it be?  Spinach, which is healthy yet abominable in the sight of all creation.  Or would it be chocolate, which would ensure happiness to your life, though may be shorter?  I leave you to your thoughts... smile

1. profile image0

What about chocolate covered spinach?  Now that is a compromise!

True, but in what color and consistency would it manifest itself on the other side?  smile  sad

22. goldenpath profile image68

What three people would you pick out of history that had the biggest affect on the multiplied problems we have in the world today?  I have my three but would really like to know your thoughts.

1. profile image0

Darwin, Hitler and Ramesis the Great.

From pebbles droped in a pond, great waves are created.  Time has a knock on effect.

23. thisisoli profile image70
    thisisoliposted 14 years ago

Keep talking, I'm bored! tongue

1. profile image0

Come on Oli... give us your three!  Bill Gates?  Perhaps??? hehehe  Lets go and rip off Apple's ideas and market them.. lol

24. Sunshiney31 profile image67

Hollie mollie that's a loaded question ....Ok Hitler was defenetly one of them wow that man created monsters and death..um Jesus who taught love and acceptance and that has been handed down to millions of people,and the other one would have to be personal my Grandfather.He had a major inpact in his little world,maybe not major history changing events.In a way though I guess he did.I wouldn't be here nor would my children or my cousins and so on.Also he was a brave soldier who fought for our freedom in the world wars...so there

25. Sunshiney31 profile image67

Oh crap I just re read that you said problems ...yikes I give up now.Well maybe not....

1. profile image0

Oh dear... it is too late for you to edit as well! hehehe..

Maybe give it another go? x

Na I'll just leave it at that....

26. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

can I talk about pretty dandelion toes?

27. profile image0

what  did you do to yerself shaz? you're like a billboard for tattoos R us

Hey I love tats I have a few myself my hubbie is a tattoo artist.....so all free baby

1. SummerSteward profile image59
        SummerStewardposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hello sis!

Hi you imagine running into you in cyber space,I guess it is a small world after all...hehe smile

2. profile image0

Hey... anyone is welcome for a closer inspection - lol!  On the front of me is 'wash me', what do you make of that for a pillar of contradictions? lol

28. profile image0

tats are ok sex is better

1. profile image0

what about tatty sex? hehehe

2. blondepoet profile image68
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes sex is the only option here smile

I'll just have to settle for a mug of cocoa... sad

2. profile image0
        ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I already know that girl. big_smile me too

29. goldenpath profile image68

What type of person are you?

If you were in a congregation and your minister had a rather large and industrious booger hanging from his nose would you:

1)  Politely, yet innocently, rub your own nose in hopes he would see you and take note, or

2)  Grab a tissue and bravely take it up to him.

30. goldenpath profile image68

I wish this one was a funny post, but in my research I have found the foundations of most all of today's societal problems in the "turn of the century" dealings of Carnegie, Morgan and Rockefeller.  I guess to make it a more "spirited" post we could all discuss various and unique ways of imposing severe nose tweekages on our history choices.

Personally, I can easily devise a use for those dark chocolate canine nuggets we discussed earler, in relation to these fine gentlemen. smile

31. goldenpath profile image68

Here's a thought for the day:

If you were to have both of your big toes switched, would your legs constantly smack into each other as you walk?

The same could be applied to thumbs.  If they were switched, would the opposite lane's traffic stop and pick you up rather than the traffic you were hoping for?

Yes, I know.  Truly deep seeded foods for thought....

1. timorous profile image81

You'd need some custom-made shoes, or put up with some awful chafing.

Very true, indeed.  What if one foot was in a cast?  How would using crutches affect the walking with one active foot with a wrong toe? sad

32. Will Say Plenty profile image59
    Will Say Plentyposted 14 years ago

Of course another topic might be freedom of speech

Good topic.  Up until about 1900, we had that true freedom.  It is truly a gift to be able to express oneself. smile

33. thisisoli profile image70
    thisisoliposted 14 years ago

I want a tattoo that somehow represents both England and Yorkshire

I cant find a design I like though, and my own efforts have been disasterous!

England on one cheek, Yorkshire on the other.  The other cheeks...

2. Rayalternately profile image61
      Rayalternatelyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

just get the old two finger salute. It's england, it's geoff boycott, what more do you want? big_smile

3. Fluffymetal profile image75

I'm looking for a new tattoo also.

England on one cheek.  Yorkshire on the other. smile

4. profile image0

What about a rose - remember war of the roses?

34. goldenpath profile image68

Another topic of deep reflection.  I've never been to England, but would love to someday.  Is Parliament that self conscious about their hair that they feel it necessary to wear wigs?  Just wondering.  You know, a little Head-n-Shoulders goes a long way for a healthy and happy hair life. smile

1. thisisoli profile image70
      thisisoliposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nope, the wigs are to disguise their arseholes.

When it comes to the tattoo I was thinking either the top of m arm or back of my shoulder.

I thank you for your forensic analysis of Parliament.  It explains a whole lot.  However, if that's the case then I hope our government in the States takes note and adopts the same practice.

Tattoo.  You are probably right.  A tattoo on the tuschy might make it a little painful during defocation.  We all know that for a man, sitting on the golden porcelain throne is a great male past time.  It's like baseball in America, or boating for islanders, or rice for the Orientals - it's just a must! smile

1. profile image0

You really are incredible! lol

2. Fluffymetal profile image75

I want a sexy sleeve.  I have one on my wrist already.  Waited till I was 28

You never did tell me how old your daughter is.

o, sorry, just turned 12

3. profile image0

Great comment Oli! big_smile I thought they all disappeared up each others arseholes! lol

35. Will Say Plenty profile image59
    Will Say Plentyposted 14 years ago

My youngest boy is 12 and just skipped school for three days--damn!

12 is a difficult age, and so will be the next several years.  Good luck with your boy

1. Will Say Plenty profile image59
        Will Say Plentyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yeah thanks
        that's dawned on me already
        my 15 year old daughter blames me for all the ills in her world--thanks to my ex,my 14 year old doesn't really connect with me bcoz for most of his life he didnt think i was his dad/neither did i and my 12 year old is in a school with bad kids so he has to be a douche--or so he thinks

1. profile image0

I have an asperger's boy like that!  Watch out for my hub!  You might not feel so alone in this situation after you read it.

1. brianzen profile image60
            brianzenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My brother is autistic, we just "celebrated" his 18th birthday. It must suck to not really be able to express himself, I talk to him a lot but it just frustrates him as he is still non verbal. (no communication except maybe one word now and then)

I guess the thing for all of us to remember, when dealing with conditions like this, is that it is just as frustrating for them as it is for us - in fact, more so.  As long as we keep our hand extended in love and friendship all will be fine when we finally embrace, with clarity of thought, on the other side. smile

1. profile image0

Ummm... well... err, read my hubs. x

2. profile image0

Brienzen... It is indeed a crazy perception for all who live in it.  x

2. Will Say Plenty profile image59
            Will Say Plentyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ok

3. goldenpath profile image68

I was deeply affected with a situation with Asperger's and even wrote a hub on it.  I'd be honored if you took a gander at is and let me know if it is accurate. smile

Missed you. I guess the tacos are out huh?

Hey, Fabes!  How's it going?  Tacos are never out.  However, I will tell you what is always out - kim chi!  How revolting!  How abominable!  How incredibly wrong!  It's a disgrace to all edibleness and civility to fine dining. 

Tacos rock!  smile

2. profile image0

The only thing is, one tends to get loved out when you and your younger son are abused 24/7. *searching myself for some compassion here - sorry I just cant seem to find it at the moment*

Let me know if I gather correctly.  Because your son has this condition, you are both "sidelined" from those around you?  If so, this is grevious indeed.  Others don't know what they are missing from befriending such individuals.  Many great and outstanding minds in history have been those who had various forms of autism or mental dysfunction.  These individuals tend to function better when they are focused on something.  Because of this they often excel in that focus.  Well, if you are sidelined you can take a little comfort in knowing that in my book, you're all aces! smile

36. goldenpath profile image68

Oh, sorry.  I missed you to, dear. smile Is supper ready or shall we go out for an ice cream.

I made a few tortillas with rice instead of beans, very good. I am ready fro ice cream.!

I guess you "spilled the beans" on that one!  Tee hee!  Tee hee! I crack myself up sometimes.  I know, don't quit my day job... sad

You make me laugh. Hokey started a Buddhist thread. it is now the official place for Cagsils and Non-Cagsils.  You are a Non Cagsil.

I like Cagsil, but I am far too religious for his liking.  We are civil with each other though.  Actually, I bet most of us in here would enjoy one another's company if our true colors were manifest.  Many see me as an extreme religious zealot, but I have an abundance of love for humor.  That alone, makes a good foundation upon which we can form a good relationship. 

I hate being fooled.  Last year I was at a store.  They had a sample dish there.  It looked awesome.  I thought it would be grilled marinated steak.  NO!  It was soft and gooey and come to find out - it was a mushroom!  False and abominable!  Sick and depraved!  I tell you.  Mushrooms have much more appeal coming out the other end then how they look going in. sad Oh, Lord, why hast thou forsaken me....

I agree about the mushrooms. I used to have to sort, wash and prep mushrooms in a Chinese restaurant. On the other, this forum and that are for us to not argue, which I like. It's a meeting of minds without all the fuss.

I didn't sleep last night and now it has caught up. I hate to go, as you make me laugh. I like this side of you better than the grand debater.

See you tomorrow. Good night.

What's wrong Fabes?  Not up to the challenge?  Oh, wait - what's that I hear?  I hear "chicken" in the background.  Just kidding, I didn't mean it.  I actually like chicken (another pun)!  Have yourself a wonderful night and catch a few beauty Z's for me. smile Toodles Fabes!

37. profile image0
    shazwellynposted 14 years ago

night night faybe x

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)