Spread a little Sunshine!!

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (35 posts)
  1. profile image0
    sophsposted 14 years ago

Ohhh nooo where has the sun gone!? It's raining and miserable here, sooooo why don't you spread some sunshine around and tell me any good news you have or if there's something good happening in your life right now, or just anything bright and happy you wish to share!! big_smile smile cool tongue

2. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 14 years ago

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t184/musicqueen_13/sunshine.jpg

hope this helps with the sunny part... nothing much going on with me to get excited about

1. profile image0
      sophsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Awwwww that's pretty!! I wish it was like that now! smile

1. profile image0
        pinkyleeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol it is still night time here ... going on 4am

1. profile image0

yikes why arn't you tucked up in bed dreaming Pinky!??? lol

1. profile image0

i was but woked up coughing my brains out and shaz now has them so i really aint sure how i am typing unless i have just a tiny bit left lol

1. profile image0

Ohhhh noooo, that's not good, I am not even going to ask why or how she has your brains! aha! I'll send you some cough medicine! smile

1. profile image0

aww thank you ... she asked me in the tribe why i wasn't sleeping and i told her and she asked if she could have them and i said yeah but warned her that they weren't much use

1. profile image0

Ooooohhhh I seeeee lol, I could do with some new ones, or some at all haha

1. profile image0

you can have whats left of mine ... they arent doing me any good

3. profile image0
    shazwellynposted 14 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILxlVqf2fYU

You can see me in the front row... Guy, the lead singer, acknowledges me when he sings 'drinking in the morning sun'.

1. profile image0

Ohhhhhh I love this song!!! So jealous you got to see them at Glastonbury! yikes lol tongue

1. profile image0
        shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have been a fan of Elbow for years now - since powder blue and red.  I am determined that I will meet Guy Garvey one day - he has everything - wit, charm, darkness, light, love and a big heart.  I have seen them 6 times.

If I could have someone around a camp fire, it is he that I would love.

Im a bit miffed that I cant go to Tanhill with British Sea Power - cant get childcare! *bugger*  If he would be anywhere it would be at the Tanhill festival.  He is great friends with Nobel (BSP), who I met at Green Man Festival with Jarvis Cocker (kisses from both... hehehe  and YIPPPEEEE!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqbfnTW1qKM

1. profile image0

OMG! Really!? Kisses and everything wooooo look at you! Hehe tongue

Ohhhh nooo that's pants sad I'll babysit! Haha. Awww that's a shame you can't go though sad You're suppose to be spreading sunshine Shaz, this is rain lol tongue but very sunshiney that you had kisses from Nobel and Jarvis!! smile

1. profile image0

You want a list??? I go kiss hunting! hehehe

Lead singer of franz ferdinand (glasto)
            Lead singer of the levellers (Bridgewater at the premier of 'The Future is Unwritten')
            Went backstage with Matt Berninger of The National at the Green Man Festival (they are playing at Latitude this year, so hope to see him again!) - that is another story! LOL
            Met and had kisses from The Editors (Fleece, Bristol on the day of the release of the back room).
            Had emails from Mark Burgess of the legiondary Cameleons
            Been linked with strummerville - The joe strummer (RIP) charity website and met friends and wife at Glasto.
            Met Noah and the Whales
            John Taylor of Duran Duran
            Depeche Mode
            In regular contact with iliketrains (on same label as the pidgeon detectives)
            Glasvegas
            Boxer Rebellion
            The Horrors
            BBC radio 6 (they are watching me! hehehe)

Two new bands that I will be watching with interest...
            Get Well soon
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mumG3p3mb68

These New Puritons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIfKqgWPVvk

I will meet these and collect a kiss for my collection of kisses! x

1. profile image0

Nooo waaayyyy!! you're avin' me on! Lol Really?
              I've never heard of iliketrains but I LOVE Pigeon Detectives, I'll have to check them out smile

1. profile image0

I do lots of gigs and my hobbie is collecting kisses and hugs from indie bands.  Im doing lots of festivals and will post em here.

Apart from that, I lead a rather dull life sad

1. profile image0

Well it's alot more exciting than mine! smile

2. profile image0

thats cool big_smile

4. Ann Nonymous profile image61
    Ann Nonymousposted 14 years ago

Well I have plenty of sunshine in my area so here is an abundance of splashes of SUNSHINE for EVERYONE! Come and get it while it's still hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. profile image0

Yaaayyyy!! I'm feeling warmer already! Thankyou Ann, hope you are well! smile

1. Faybe Bay profile image65
        Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Live sunshine, in UK You are the sunshine Sophs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPyq4iqt6Go

1. Ann Nonymous profile image61
          Ann Nonymousposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm doing great Sophs. Took a nice long walk in the warm spring sunshine and now I wish I could bottle it up and send you some!!!!!!!! Hope the clouds your way clear up...for SUNday!

1. profile image0

Ohhh I'm glad you went for your walk, you should write me a hub about it! hehe :p
            I wish you could toooo smile

2. profile image0

Awwww that is so sweet!! You always brighten up my day Faybe! smile

Well, as long as on the subject... When your PC was down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIdIqbv7SPo

1. profile image0

Ohhhhh Faybe!! I LOVE this song, I'm singin away now with my glass of wine!! hehe smile rather emotional though, as Titanic is on the tele! I feel some tears comin on! Haha!

Okay, my work is done here! I have let you know you are the sunshine and that there is none when you are gone! lol

Luv you Sophs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aur-tmqv-sw

Requisite hugs for your Titanic tears, and I truly must go get stuff for my Granddaughter's birthday party! Making those sweet and sour meatballs! She's 2 tomorrow. Time sure flies!

See you later.

1. profile image0

Awwwww bless, say happy birthday from meee!!

Have fun! Luvya!

Thanks for the sunshine smile

Hugs and smiles xo

5. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

The swelling of my foot is going down and my heart is starting to heal.   smile

6. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

Awareness is the path of immortality;
    thoughtlessness is the path of de@th.
    Those who are aware do not die.
    The thoughtless are as if de@d already.

The wise having clearly understood this,
    delight in awareness
    and find joy in the knowledge of the noble ones.
    These wise ones, meditative, persevering,
    always using strong effort,
    attain nirvana, the supreme peace and happiness.

Namaste

sorry for misspellings. Comp. has filter. EHHH!  smile

1. profile image0

That's alotta sunshine Hokey! smile

Namaste smile (I didn't know what that  meant until I met you)! yikes I had to google! lol

1. Hokey profile image60
        Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is wonderful. Learning new things.  smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)