The Creator- God Allah YHWH does exist

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (83 posts)
  1. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 14 years ago

Hi friends

It is very natural, pro-evolution and pro-life to believe in the existing of the Creator- God Allah YHWH.

Like we believe in our parents; we believe in God.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

1. qwark profile image62
      qwarkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What is this god/allah thing you speak of?
      Pls define "it" for me using fact and truth, not opinion and conjecture.
      TY.

1. profile image51
        paarsurreyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend qwark

In ancient times when the means of communication were not so developed; peoples of the world in different regions dud to the language difference could not communicate with one another. The Creator did communicate with all of them in their own languages for good understanding, guidance and convenience. They had different names in their own languages depciting the same Creator with the same attributes and the same message. I believe all such names as one person i.e, the Creator- God Allah YHWH Permatema Permeshar Bhagwan Ahura Mazda etc. All the Revealed Religions are, therefore, truthful in their origin; all the Revealed Books are truthful in the origin; all the divine guides called Messengers Prophets are truthful in their origin.

I think you would agree with me on this point.

Thanks

1. qwark profile image62

I will agree to this; all you have to offer is opinion and conjecture.
          I cannot consider you to be a credible
          "hubber" in ref to your forum subject.
          You are typical of all "unlearned" believers in this god/allah thing.
          You are naught but a "follower."
          I must ignore any question you post concerning this god/allah thing.

1. profile image51

Hi friend

Whatever one writes is always one' opinion; even what you have written in only your opinion; if others join you, then it will be your combined opinion.

Only what the Creator- God Allah YHWH says is, reality, fact and Truth.

I don't mind.

Absolutely no compulsion to you; you may believe or act whatever you like.

Thanks

1. pisean282311 profile image63
              pisean282311posted 14 years agoin reply to this

i appreciate your zeal my friend..

2. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you and I like your open mindedness as you see the oneness in all the prophets and religions. smile

1. profile image51

Hi friend mohitmisra

I appreciate your comments

Thanks and regards

3. getitrite profile image71
      getitriteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like you are manufactoring a "reality" to fit a delusion.

1. profile image51

Paarsurrey wrote earlier:

"It is very natural, pro-evolution and pro-life to believe in the existing of the Creator- God Allah YHWH. Like we believe in our parents; we believe in God."

Hi friend getitrite

I am not creating any reality. Your parents were a reality; you would agree on this. Weren't they ? One accepts one's parents very naturally without any questioning; because they love one so much , they care one so much, they provide one with taking great care; and of  course it is very natural.

The same way one believes one's Creator- God Allah YHWH; who set the evolution going and we were born into this world very naturally.

I think it is the denial of the Creator; which is a made up delusion of the Skeptics.

You may stick to your illusion however; no compulsion whatsoever.

Thanks

1. getitrite profile image71

This parent analogy concept is TOTAL nonsense, based on no facts whatsoever.  I can see, touch, and hear my parents, but your Allah is only in your imagination.  In other words, my parents are real, and Allah is not.  Allah created nothing, because he is imaginary!

You must understand that this type of foolishness only reenforces the fallacy of your original premise, which is based purely on your whim!  You have created a reality based on conjecture, not reason.

1. profile image51

Hi friend

If your parents or dead; how could you touch and feel them. There are many orphans whose parents died in infancy. Don't they believe that they were their parents. Since, you are Skeptical, hence you deny the Creator- God Allah YHWH without any good and rational reason.

Thanks

1. thisisoli profile image69
              thisisoliposted 14 years agoin reply to this

there is teh biological connction of a child being created by it's parents, againt hough, that does not relate to god

An orphaned child knows it had parents because thats how humans are made, that still doesn't prove the existance of Allah

1. profile image51

Hi friends

One know one's parents very naturally; only the Skeptic would deny; similarly one knows very naturally one has a Creator. It is so simple.

Things in the nature are very simple. One kows a hill, a mountain, a river, a canal, a forest, a valley, a city, a village and scores of other things. I don't know what is the problem with you people.

But if you want your own way; I don't mind no compulsion.

Thanks

1. Beelzedad profile image58
                  Beelzedadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If one is simple.

Nothing is wrong. Nature is nature. Islam is a religion. Allah is a mythical god.

No problem. smile

1. profile image51

Hi .....

The Creator - God Allah YHWH is a reality; not mythical. Yet you are free to deny Him; no compulsion.

Thanks

2. Beelzedad profile image58

Actually, it is you who are making claims of your god without any good or rational reasons.  smile

3. getitrite profile image71

If you were to expand the parameters of your thinking you would see the abject nonsense of your view.  You would understand that you are NOT using reason, but rather a closed-minded superstitious, whimsical, impulsive perception of reality.

This comparison(parent/God) is the nonsensical perceptions, and erroneous conclusions of a limited mind.

1. profile image51

Hi friend getitrite

When the Skeptics start deriding I know they are left with no reason so they have to resort to derision.

Thanks

When Islamic propagandists flood the forums with propaganda, they are first treated nicely and attempts at discussion begin. Of course, there are no discussions with Islamic propagandists and derision is sure to follow as a result.

You are to blame, paarsurrey. smile

4. Beelzedad profile image58

Sorry, but I don't see any connection between the two, whatsoever???

You're comparing real people with gods???

So, I believe in my dad, hence I believe in Zeus???

1. profile image51

Hi friends

I am  comparing real people with the real Creator - God Allah YHWH.

Thanks

Yes, that would be three flaws in that statement.

1. profile image51

Hi ....

Since you are Skeptical, so you see flaws. I don't mind if you point out the flaws.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Mulim

Since you are Muslim and believe in Islam, you ignore those flaws and you don't care who points them out. You just continue on creating more flaws.  smile

2. luvpassion profile image62
    luvpassionposted 14 years ago

Are you Mr. Sock-Puppet I've heard so much about?

1. profile image51

Hi friend 74luvpassion

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim. You may form any opinion about me you like; I don't mind. I submit my reasons; you are not to follow me or anyone else blindly. You may follow the reasons; if you are convinced with your heart, mind and soul; no compulsion whatsoever.

1. luvpassion profile image62
        luvpassionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I haven't formed any opinion of you Mr. Ahmadi or Mr. Sock-Puppet, you haven't published any hubs to give an opinion about.

Teri

1. profile image51

Hi friend luvpassion

I have started one hub yesterday. You may like to see it.

Thanks

3. Padrino profile image60
    Padrinoposted 14 years ago

Ohgodallahbuda

Just covering my bases.

1. profile image51

Hi friend Padrino

Buddha was a believer of God Allah YHWH; and one of His truthful Messenger Prophet, a wise man. He never claimed any divinity of himself.

Thanks

4. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Apparently you love making useless statement you cannot back up. And, with that said. Nothing more needs to be said.

You keep believing in a creator and see where it gets you. lol

1. Padrino profile image60
      Padrinoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What exactly do you think will happen to those who believe in God? Will the Atheist God swoop down and smite them?

"See where it gets you"?

Took Billy Graham to millions of dollars, Jimmy Swaggart is filthy rich, hell, even David Koresh got a pretty sizable chunk o change.

I guess if you use it in the right way you can dispense with writing for chump change on hubpages.

2. profile image51

Hi friend Cagsil

Don’t you believe that you have parents; and your parents had parents and they had parents; and so on and so forth. Do you deny that chain?

You cannot deny it because it would mean that you were not born.

Thanks

1. Cagsil profile image71
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

First off, what makes you think I am a friend? hmm
        What is your point? I do not deny the chain. But, that still doesn't explain a creator or a god, as you are trying to tie them together. Your assumption is that someone or something created human beings. This would be wrong.
        As I stated above, I don't deny the chain and I'm not going to allow you to show it as something it is not. hmm

5. skyfire profile image79
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

Parents are real, god isn't.

And as casgil said you can't back up your assumption so any thread you create is just preaching.

1. profile image51

Hi friend skyfire

The Creator is real; more real than the parents.

Thanks

6. skyfire profile image79

Proof ?

1. profile image51

Hi friend skyfire

You need proof of your parents. Is it not a weird thing?

Thanks

7. secularist10 profile image59
    secularist10posted 14 years ago

So you assume that god exists. Where is the evidence for this belief? Presumably, based on my past experience with other god believers, you would cite the complexity of the universe or some other piece of evidence within this world. The question then is, how do you know that this world is real? You would probably say, "because it was created by god." And what is the evidence for god? It was already given: some aspect of this world. This is called circular logic. If this is not your reasoning, or something like it, please enlighten me as to your evidence for god.

1. profile image51

Hi friend secularist10

I don't assume, it is a fact that the Creator- God Allah YHWH does exist. It is more glaring a reality than one see the rising sun every morning.

However, you are under no compulsion to believe in Him.

It is only a made up delusion of the Skeptics not to believe in him; it is their negative psyche which is at work.

Thanks

1. thisisoli profile image69
        thisisoliposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am a positive kind of guy and I am very skeptical about religion.

No, it is not a fact, that is known as a baseless assertion. smile

8. qwark profile image62
    qwarkposted 14 years ago

Pls explain this to me.
    Why is it that when I ask a "believer" in this god/allah thing to define "it" for me in terms other than opinion and conjecture i.e. "Man" a 2 legged mammal which is warm blooded, suckles it's young, has a 4 chambered heart, has hair on its body etc., etc., they can't do it?
    Yet, many guide their lives, give their lives and adamantly defend their belief about it with naught but "guess and hope" as a foundation?
    I classify this as "insanity."

9. skyfire profile image79

LOL,rationality ? have you ever come up with any good rational reason or evidence to back up your claim ?

Orphan or you,me are born from other humans and we can verify that with the help of DNA/Blood tests. Now your claim of god related with us is not based on any evidence just mere word play. Even if orphan disagrees with coming from parents we can prove that they're human and born from humans. Now can you take pain and prove that we're product of god ? rationality sir,bring in proof.

1. profile image51

Hi friend

DNA/Blood tests is only a recent phehomenon; one does not necessarily have to check it for one's parents normally.

Your grandparents would have not checked their parents with DNA/Blood tests.

One knows one's parents surely; only a skeptic would resort to it; not normally done by people.

Thanks

10. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Dear Paar, You are wasting your time talking to the farm animals they only believe in themselves. They have no proof that what they say is true and when you remind them that the Bible is proof they want other proof. All the while, they have no proof to support their position. They are a bunch of arrogant rude hummanists just like the rest of their Ilk on the left.

I see your arrogant rude humanist farm animal and raise you a deluded believer. smile

1. profile image0
        sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sorry you lose! I have 4 of aKind! 4 deluded believers!

I'll have to check back to the rules, I don't think 4 deluded believers beats a royal flush.

http://www.worldofkitsch.com/objects/images/home_bathroom_toilet.jpg

1. qwark profile image62

Damn Beel!
            I love that toilet!
            I had to save that pic...lol

2. profile image51

Hi friend sneakorocksolid

I thank you for appreciating the point.

I don't mind their non-believing. They are Skeptical as they say; and they are in confusion. They have a non-believing psyche.

Regards

I am an Ahmadid peaceful Muslim

11. skyfire profile image79

why not ? if anyone have any issue with faithfulness why they can't check it?  being unfaithful is allowed in islam ?

No, another assumption, many people have separated from parents for many reasons and they're tested for blood for various reasons. There is nothing skeptical about it it's just lack of rationality in islam.or i can say relating imaginary entity with human parents without any proof for imaginary entity.

and you feel offended for this check ?why ? anyway let's see do you have a proof to verify our relation with god ? for that first prove he exist then talk about relation.

12. skyfire profile image79

Yes delusion of creator is simple. especially when it is islam that is preaching to the max.

1. profile image51

Hi....

There is no delusion in believing the Creator- God Allah YHWH. Only the Skeptics are confused. I don't know what harm it does to the Skeptics in believing a reality.

Thanks

1. skyfire profile image79
        skyfireposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Can you get over your sweeping statements and proceed towards proof ? It is delusion buddy, since you're believer you don't see the flaws in your statement. I don't mind if you don't see flaws,you're not skeptical.

1. profile image51

Hi ......

You are such a nice person. You say I have flaws in the post; yet you are unable to point out. So, it only cofirms that you are skeptical by nature.

Why the  Skeptics hesitate to point out the flaws? Similarly what flaws they see in the Universe that they don't believe in the Creator? Please don't be so un-natural to deny the Creator. Without his Word nothing would have evolved and shaped to the present form.

Thanks

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
            Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOLOLO

Usmanali - Your entire statement is flawed.

Your invisible friend does not exist and I don't care if you hate the Jesus and Mary in the bible or not.

No, it doesn't. Being skeptical means one doubts what another claims. You are trying to redefine the term to support your assertions.

I "DON'T" see dead people. smile

13. skyfire profile image79

So you mean to say non-skeptical person don't see any flaws ? Cool,so how you differentiate between drinkable water and water with algae ? You don't find flaws do you ? No need to answer, i can understand the awesomeness of allah the creator delusion blinding your capacity of reasoning.

14. skyfire profile image79

Proof sweetiepie ?, else it's myth.

15. profile image51

@ Beelzedad, Skyfire and other Skeptics

You could neither  point out any flaws in the Universe created by God Allah YHWH nor in the Word of the Creator. Word of the Creator is Quran.

Thanks

16. profile image51

Hi friends

It is good that everybody has accepted that the Creator- God Allah YHWH exists.

Why should we not accept him; He does us not harm; if we pray to Him He helps us in our trouble; he cures us when we fall sick, He provides us , He sustains us.

This does not mean that we should do nothing; we should be doing whatever is possible to do and then pray to Him also; then we get the maximum benefit from Him.

Thanks

17. Ashmi profile image60
    Ashmiposted 14 years ago

As long as we give existence only to what we can perceive via our senses we are on dubious ground. Where are all those meditators?

1. profile image51

As long as we give existence only to what we can perceive via our senses we are on dubious ground. Where are all those meditators?

Hi friend Ashmi

You are right; there are many ways leading to the Creator- God Allah YHWH; one is outwardly thinking on the  creation of the Universe; and the other is thinking inwardly in one's self and finding the Creator; as He says in his Word"(He)is verily in you; don't you see Him"; this is meditation.

The meditation should be done however as revealed in the Word of Creator.

Thanks

2. profile image51

Hi friends

Our senses are limited; Word of revelation increases power of our senses.

Thanks

18. profile image51

@ Beelzedad, Skyfire and other Skeptics

You could neither  point out any flaws in the Universe created by God Allah YHWH nor in the Word of the Creator. Word of the Creator is Quran.

Some skeptics mentioned here some words; but did not state as to what they meant or as to what was their confusion about them.

Please come on; you might win; don't be dismayed, I don't debate or discuss for winning. I write to understand and to bring unity among all the religions and non-religions on TRUTH, without a compromise.

Thanks

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You lose. Sorry.

That is the TRUTH.

Please present some evidence instead of these lies.

Thank you.

Peaceful atheist with the TRUTH to share here.

2. Obscure Divine profile image60
      Obscure Divineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm not here for a debate, maybe later, but I want to try out these infamous "title line options" that 'paarsurrey' has fashioned on the forums, just for fun - so here it goes:

Thanks,

I am chaotic Agnostic with insane Actuality to combat Asininity...

big_smile

1. profile image0
        Twenty One Daysposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

2. profile image51

Hi friend Obscure Divine

But you are welcome to discuss here and submit your viewpoint; feel free for it.

Thanks

Do I have permission, too?  Can I, please, can I? smile

3. Beelzedad profile image58

We've already accomplished that but you are too skeptical and have rejected the truth. No compulsion for you and your opinions. smile

19. profile image51

1. marinealways24 profile image59
      marinealways24posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Keep promoting and maybe you will make prophethood. lol

20. profile image51

paarsurrey wrote:

marinealways24:

Keep promoting and maybe you will make prophethood.

Paarsurrey says:

I have no claim to it. I am an ordinary man in the street in search of truth. I have no claim of being a Scholar or of any piety. I respect all the Scientists, only the real ones not their blind followers who call themselves Skeptics/Humanists/Atheists/Agnostics while they are only in confusion but they know not.

Thanks

1. marinealways24 profile image59
      marinealways24posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Riiiiiiiight. This is why you told Sky in the other thread you believe you are a messenger/prophet. I can smell you wannabe prophets from miles away, all you have to do is see who obsessively promotes their ridiculous religious faith. Keep lying about your rise to prophethood. lol

See, even a so-called "peaceful Muslim" has no respect for anyone who hasn't swallowed the Quran, hook, line and sinker.

Are you expecting any respect from them?

21. errum fattah profile image61
    errum fattahposted 14 years ago

wat he did wrong?

The same thing you do, spread Islamic propaganda. smile

22. errum fattah profile image61
    errum fattahposted 14 years ago

oh! see he's also saying that i did wrong, lol! go get a life..

23. profile image51

Hi friends

We should be thankful to Allah that he is bestowed us life:

[24:36] Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The similitude of His light is as a lustrous niche, wherein is a lamp. The lamp is in a glass. The glass is as it were a glittering star. It is lit from a blessed tree — an olive — neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would well-nigh glow forth even though fire touched it not. Light upon light! Allah guides to His light whomsoever He will. And Allah sets forth parables to men, and Allah knows all things full well.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … p;verse=30

Thanks

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)