PLEASE PRAYER FOR YOU

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (23 posts)
  1. mikoas profile image60
    mikoasposted 14 years ago

You are welcome to the month of April, the new month of transformation. Please pray these prayers is for your life and family:

.    Let all security men in charge of satanic banks that are harboring my blessings be paralyzed in Jesus name, amen.
    2.      I terminate the appointment of all satanic bankers and managers, in the name of Jesus.
    3.       I command the thunder of god to break to pieces all the satanic strong rooms harbouring my properties, in Jesus’ name.
    4. I possess all my properties, in the name the of Jesus.
    5.    Let all satanic instruments (the legal tenders and the cheque) used against me be completely destroyed, in Jesus’ name.
    6.     I command all satanic clearing houses and agent to be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
    7.      I paralyze completely all satanic transactions and contracts against my life, in the name of Jesus.
    8. Let all satanic network and computers fashioned against me be disorganized, in the name of Jesus.
    9.    Heavenly father, let all blood that has been stored up in satanic bank come forth, in the name of Jesus.
    Mike omoasegun

mikoasposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes1 Truly it is the new, and I will be the first person to glory God for this amen

2. tantrum profile image61
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nice !! big_smile

But you know what ?

Nothing is going to happen! lol

I love satanic forces.

nice to meet you ! big_smile

3. getitrite profile image71
      getitriteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you angry at the blood bank?  I don't understand.  http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/CommentCrazyGirl/Smileys%20Emotions/Smart%20Stupid/think2.gif

2. Beelzedad profile image59
    Beelzedadposted 14 years ago

Why are you spamming the forums with prayer threads?

1. profile image0
      SwampDonkeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ditto!

2. mikoas profile image60

i want all the forumers to be free from the forces that stealing your blessing

3. getitrite profile image71
    getitriteposted 14 years ago

Wow, God is a great instrument for revenge!

yes o revenge to the return of Christ

4. Beelzedad profile image59
    Beelzedadposted 14 years ago

So, a Christian, a Jew and a Muslim go into a bar...

1. tantrum profile image61
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

and got drunk after reciting that prayer

1. profile image0
        SwampDonkeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are very wise! wink

5. profile image0
    Twenty One Daysposted 14 years ago

um, those are not prayers, those are the venting of hate speech against an entity that has been brought to nothing.

if i may:

pray that your heart may be sifted as wheat and the fire of the spirit may remove any speck of the knowledge of sin in you and all who believe, that the perfection that is yours in the Word may be seeded in good soil; rooted, grounded in love and produce abundant fruit."

cheers.

more prayers from you

1. profile image0
        Twenty One Daysposted 14 years agoin reply to this

pray that the words you speak are not like the sorcerers of old, who only for a moment spit fire from their mouths and burn their own tongues, entertaining the pagans and familiar spirits, as many of those who say they believe do daily.
        Rather, unleash the Spirits fire, that consumes both sin and death, until the glory of the Son -even as the sun itself- shines brightly, peeling back the layers of darkness; leaving not so much as a shadow for it to hide. This is your spiritual worship and duty.

6. profile image0

pray, that should they torment you using the Word, know that the Word that was lifted to the highest place desires to reveal itself to you and them. Pray that your mind becomes the gateway that proves the Spirits power in your physical body. For you cannot see, hear, touch, taste or smell any form of death, when Life is in you and causes your body, mind and heart to be as the Anointed One.

more prayer from you! i believe you are a pastor

7. profile image0

why do you say that, Mikoas?

the spirit of God in me passive it

8. profile image0

right on, Mik. and thank you for allowing me to pray.

9. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

Thanks for the prayer it is great for us who use it, is was thoughtful and sometimes we need something different to pray about, it is an enlightment. Keep on praying. smile

new prayer points are on the way for your success, please you send them to a friend who need it,
      thanks

1. AEvans profile image71
        AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It could be me and I certainly will send them , you are welcome to e-mail them to me. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)