Tea Party Infiltrators!

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (104 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

Tea Party Infiltrators -
    Lions and Tigers and Bears...
    Oh My!!!

Many have asked about the news that there may be "infiltrators" at tea parties around the nation.  A website (crashtheteaparty.org) was recently set up.  The creator, though he tried to hide his identity, has been outed; his name is Jason Levin, and he's a middle school teacher in Beaverton, Oregon.  He's on record saying that you might see some of his team in Nazi uniforms at your local tea party pretending to be racists and other offensive characters.  Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy doesn't it?  And one has to ask the question; if tea partiers are racist, anti-Semitic homophobes, and it's so obvious, why does he need to plant people who pretend to be those things at your tea parties? Ah...leftist logic and tactics...there is no way to understand their twisted thoughts.  But you do need to know what the left is up to.

And by the way, if you'd like to let Mr. Levin's school district know what you think of his behavior, and his potential influence on public school students in Beaverton, Oregon, you can contact them here. And you can reach the Principal at his school, Mr. Zan Hess, at this number: (503) 524-1345. If you choose to contact them, in direct contrast to Mr. Levin's behavior, please be polite. Remember, just because he's exposed himself publicly as a vile, indecent human being who will stoop to Nazi symbolism, and the promotion of racism and bigotry to silence those with whom he disagrees, doesn't mean everyone in the school district is bad.   

In any event, we know that infiltrators might be coming to our tea parties.  But remember last April 15th; the idea that the tea parties would be infiltrated in the same way was all over the news.  The results?  Virtually no infiltration.  We know they might be coming, and they know we know.  And they know we are ready.  So if you're a couple of guys who enjoy wearing Nazi uniforms or holding racist signs, are you really likely to show up...just a couple of you, all alone, at a well organized tea party of 1,000-20,000 people who disagree with you?  I haven't seen many leftists with that much spine.  They prefer to hide in the shadows and lurk, like sleazy predators, or secret molesters.  They don't want to be identified.  And we ARE ready to identify them.  Do they really want their ugly mugs pasted all over the internet holding racist signs?  Hmmm...they might find it funny to think about and even to threaten, but it's probably not a good career move, and most will chicken out before they ever get started. 

So here are some tips for dealing with this situation, should it arise at your tea party.

1.  Be prepared.  Make sure your security team knows about the potential for disturbance, and your procedures for dealing with any issues.  If you have law enforcement at your event, let them know about the potential threats in advance.  Most are happy to remove people who intend to disturb your event.

a.  Have a plan.  We suggest that you handle every incident in a predetermined manner.  Your preparation will allow you to handle any incident in a calm and reasoned manner.

i.  No aggressive confrontation.  Make sure all of your people know that they are in the media spotlight.  Our behavior will be watched.  So if you encounter these miscreants, be polite, and ask them to leave your event.  If you have police there, ask them to help you.

ii.  Video, video, video.  Make sure you have teams of people with Flip cams or other easy format video, and make sure every single encounter of this nature is captured on videotape.  Create the record.  We'll use it later to publicly humiliate the bad actors, and also to allow you to prove your version of the incidents if challenged.

iii. Partner up.  If you are going to deal with one of these situations, always have at least one other person with you.  It's imperative that any situation not be your word against someone else's.  Have a witness and a helper with you at all times.

iv.  Make signs that say "Infiltrator.  This person is not with us."  Put a big arrow on it so that you can stand next to infiltrators and point at them.  Usually this will embarrass them, ruin their prank, and they will leave.  Plus it's just plain fun and makes for great photos and video.  Again...always with good humor, and a cheerful demeanor.  It's fun to mock the lefties, and it makes them truly crazy when you are nice. 

b.  Talk about the issue of behavior and signs at the beginning of your event.  Set the guidelines from stage.

i.  No signs or behavior evidencing bigotry or racism of any kind will be tolerated, and people will be asked to get rid of them or leave.

ii. We are polite, law abiding people, and that's how we run our events. 

iii.  Ask attendees to immediately report any suspicious people to event security or the police (according to your own guidelines). 

c.  Don't worry...be happy.  If you weren't so good at what you are doing, and so successful at influencing the debate in this country, people wouldn't feel compelled to try to shoot you down using sleazy tactics.  You are dominating the political playing field, and doing so by being honest, operating with integrity and staying within the law.  Be proud of what you are accomplishing, and enjoy your day. 

Special Hot Tea Radio on April 15th

Remember Tea Party Patriots' Hot Tea Radio is every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 4:00 pm eastern time. We will have a special show running for 6 hours on Thursday during the Tax Day Tea Parties from noon-6. You can listen to hear what else is going on around the country from your computer or your phone while you are at work or in the car on Thursday.  Check out Hot Tea Radio for more details.

Tax Day Tea Party -
    Today's Important Points to Remember

1.  The Significance of Tax Day.  April 15th is known as Tax Day because for decades it is the date on the calendar when tax returns are due to both federal and state governments.

2.  History of Tax Day Tea Parties. April 15, 2009 millions of hardworking Americans stood in unison in over 800 protests around the country. These demonstrations became known as the Tax Day Tea Party, which gave birth to a movement that speaks to millions of Americans.

3.  Tea Party Patriots has been here since the start.  TPP was there from the very beginning and remains a leader in the movement.  With your help we are driving the dialogue that there is an excessive amount of government spending, taxation, and regulation.  Government is not doing more with less; instead it is mortgaging the future of our children and grandchildren.

4.  2010 Tea Party Patriots Tax Day Tea Parties. Once again, Tea Party Patriots will lead the conversation, with thousands of local coordinators hosting local events on April 15th which will include the participation of millions of Americans.  We will use Tax Day as a means to further attract, educate, organize and mobilize our fellow citizens to secure public policy consistent with three core values of fiscal responsibility, Constitutionally limited government and free markets.

Government Out of Control - Fast Facts

1.  Job Killing Health Care Bill Raises Taxes. Obama Pays For His Government-Run Health Care Bill With $569.2 Billion In Job-Killing Taxes On Small Businesses, Investments And Innovation. (Douglas W. Elmendorf, Letter to Speaker Nancy Pelosi, 3/18/10)

2.  Obama's $3.8 Trillion Budget Raises Taxes by $2 Trillion.  "President Barack Obama's $3.8 trillion budget for fiscal 2011 raises $2 trillion in taxes, cuts spending on programs with considerable political support and still leaves the nation with $8.5 trillion in additional debt over the next decade." (Jonathan Weisman, "White House Proposes $3.8 Trillion Budget," The Wall Street Journal, 2/1/10)

You can click through to this blog post to make comments and have discussion about these points.

You are the heart and soul of the Tea Party Movement. Thank you for promoting the causes of fiscal responsibility, constitutionally limited government, and free markets with us!

Your Tea Party Patriots National Coordinator Team,
    Debbie Dooley, Mike Gaske, Rob Gaudet, Ryan Hecker, Jenny Beth Martin, Mark Meckler, Sally Oljar, Diana Reimer, and Dawn Wildman

Tea Party Patriots Support Email:  tppatriotssupport@gmail.com
    Tea Party Patriots Support Phone: 404-593-0877

Jenny Beth Martin (jennybethm@gmail.com, 770-878-1550, @jenuinejen)
    Dawn Wildman (dmwtpp11@yahoo.com)
    Mark Meckler (mark.grassroots@gmail.com)
    Debbie Dooley (debbie0040@yahoo.com)
    Diana Reimer (philatppatriots@gmail.com)

Tea Party Patriots, Inc. is a social welfare organization organized under section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code (status pending). Contributions to Tea Party Patriots, Inc. are not deductible as charitable contributions for income tax purposes

1. rhamson profile image71
      rhamsonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I didn't see any swastikas or Nazi uniforms on these folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ik4f1dRbP8

2. Jeff Berndt profile image74
      Jeff Berndtposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This tactic is bad for several reasons.

First, it's completely unnecessary. The Tea Party crowd had people saying stupid stuff (like "Keep the government's hands off my Medicare"), carrying signs with bad spelling and grammar, and spouting rhetoric that has no basis in reality. There's no need to plant ringers to do it: they're doing it themselves.

Second, guess what? They've just given the Tea Partiers a free "plausible deniability" pass. Before, the Tea Partiers had to just be embarrassed by their lunatic fringe the way some families are embarrassed by their crazy sexist uncle. (Yes, he's embarrassing, but he's family.) But now, the Tea Partiers can say, "Oh, those guys spouting nonsense? They're fakers trying to make us look bad." And we have to believe them, 'cos hey, we know there's people doing exactly that.

Third, and most importantly, this is a lowdown dirty deceitful way to win a political argument. It's just as bad as, if not worse than, the whole death panel nonsense. Debate the issue on its merits, and you'll have my respect. Make up stuff that just ain't so, or try to make the other side look like something they aren't, and you're a dirty liar, no matter if I agree with your ends or not. The end does not justify the means.

Good post!

2. Padrino profile image59
        Padrinoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"Third, and most importantly, this is a lowdown dirty deceitful way to win a political argument."

That's almost as bad as calling anyone who doesn't agree with Obama a racist, on second thought, no its not.

I am trying to see your corelation to the post but it doesn't match up.

1. Padrino profile image59

Don't hurt yourself.

Well I see your desire to be understood is as sharp as your ability to make a joke.

I don't expect you to understand.

Okay, good talking with you again TK.  I miss the old avatar.

3. SparklingJewel profile image66
        SparklingJewelposted 14 years agoin reply to this

...you are confusing the issues...like everyone does, all sides.

the CORE issue is the Constitution, and people getting into alignment with it.

You talk as if all TEA Party people are the same, they are not, nor are all TEA Party groups the same...some are actually at odds with the CORE issue, or worse, just heaping distraction from the CORE issue of following the Constitution.

The CORE issue in NON-POLITICAL !!!! there is no deceit when one is "on" the CORE issue...that is where we the people are suppose to be heading...to the CORE issue, not all distracted by politics and groups and sides

1. Jeff Berndt profile image74

"You talk as if all TEA Party people are the same, they are not,"
          No, I specifically called the nutjobs carrying stupid signs the "lunatic fringe" of the tea party movement. That's hardly painting the entire tea party with the same brush.

But I do hold that the tea party's lunatic fringe is analogous to a family's obnoxious uncle: he's an obnoxious jerk, yes, but he's their obnoxious jerk. Now the tea party can legitimately claim that their lunatic fringe (which definitely does exist) is just infiltrators trying to make the whole group look bad.

"The CORE issue in NON-POLITICAL !" Every partisan group claims to be non-partisan. Ply me not.

1. SparklingJewel profile image66

...my perspective is non-political...and i wish all of the individual members of the TEA Party groups were, too.

At least some originators of some of the groups are...and hopefully still are after having many other perspectives come into the group...

TEA Party Patriots are suppose to be about limited government, of the people and by the people, fiscal responsibility, and free markets...sometimes even those simple points are defined across a spectrum...

our country has a lot of communicating to do to come to a concensus on issues...but at least we are waking up to the fact that there are problems with how government is running things incorrectly, and want to change that back into alignment with the Constitution.  ( once we can all agree on what the Constitution says hmm  )

"TEA Party Patriots are suppose to be about limited government, of the people and by the people, fiscal responsibility, and free markets...sometimes even those simple points are defined across a spectrum..."

When the tea partiers start advocating for slashing the defense budget along with other gov't spending, then I'll believe they want small government, full stop. But they're not clamoring for a defense cut. They're protesting against healthcare.

....and taxes and fiscal responsibility and....many other things.
                Don't you want to see better and appropriate use of your taxes?

I for one, would like to see no war, too...but I am not about to stand around and allow someone to bomb me, are you? deterrent and defense is necessary in this world of terrorism. regardless of what some suggest,we did not start it...but there are many things that can be done short of war to stop war

"Don't you want to see better and appropriate use of your taxes?"
                  Sure. Let's start with the fact that we spend more on "defense" than the next fourteen nations combined, several of whom are our close allies.

"I am not about to stand around and allow someone to bomb me, are you?" Of course not, but, in spite of our immense defense budget, someone still managed to bomb us.

"deterrent and defense is necessary in this world of terrorism." Again, our immense defense department did not deter, or defend, against the 9/11 attacks. Our aggression in Iraq served not only to depose Saddam Hussein, but also as a recruiting tool for terrorists, a destabilizing effect on the region, and a removal of the main check on Iran's ambitions. Unintended consequences, but consequences nonetheless.

Practically all of the money spent on those wars was off-budget money, appropriated in "emergency spending bills," and not paid for by cuts elsewhere or by tax increases. In fact, anybody who argued against these bills back in the day was not praised for fiscal responsibility but rather condemned as unpatriotic, anti-american, or a soldier-hater.

Fiscal responsibility is a great thing. But let's hold all spending to the same standard of responsibility, huh?

yes, many things need to change about how our money is handled and choices on what it is used for...that is what TEA party people are hammering for, fiscal responsibility and the voice of the people being heard as to who pays for what and who determines who's life aspects...

3. Ralph Deeds profile image65
      Ralph Deedsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Jason Levin sounds like a double agent to me.

1. Doug Hughes profile image60
        Doug Hughesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I had the same thought. It starts to look like the old MAD magazine comic 'Spy vs Spy... .

Those of us who have folllowed the teabaggers since the rise of Palin know that there is no need to infiltrate to discredit.  A buch of these kooks are racist or homophbic or violent. Al we have to do is shine a light on them AS THEY ARE..

4. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i sort of thought those were infiltrators trying to discredit the Tea Party. it just didn't look right to me. i have a knack for seeing things that don't look right. anyway i have no political affiliation with them, i'm just commenting on the infiltrators. i agree it would be hard to ask them to leave but somebody could get up on the podium and ask them to put away the racist signs out of respect, as it makes them all look bad.

2. Will Apse profile image89
    Will Apseposted 14 years ago

Any decent group would kick out individuals wearing or carrying racist slogans. It doesn't seem to happen in teabag land.

3. lovemychris profile image78
    lovemychrisposted 14 years ago

Yes, and I would like to know why their complaints agains Obama are more valid than the complaints against the former pres?
    Why do they think they are patriotic citizens, when anyone else was labeled a traitor to America?

In a time of war, mind you! Aiding and abeting...ring a bell?
    It's very confusing

.....yeah right. It's very obvious.
    Oh well, some always think they're better than others.
    and dems are called "elites"...go figure!

4. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

Once again the tactic here is to change the conversation. Let's not talk about the post, or about the left planting Nazi clad infiltrators at Tea Party events. Let's not talk about how the Tea Party asks their members to be polite. No! Let's distract!

You talk about bias and you talk about objective thought and conversation but you reveal your own bias in each of your posts and your own lack of objectivity and your allegiance to leftist tactics right from Alinsky's book!

I love it when you talk like that.

It is funny that you quote books and tactics I am not aware of.  I guess free thought is someting that you can't relate to.

I try to enlist common sense and let it be my guide.

My post merely shows the mean spirited element that pervades the Teabaggers movement while you espouse some sort of ideal I have yet to see from this group.

It is funny nonetheless how this Teabagger movement so closely resembles the wacko religious right crap Bush catered to and then disappointed once he was elected.

1. profile image0
        Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you also unaware of the derogatory nature of the term "Teabagger"? Careful, your hypocrisy is showing.

I am using their terminology not mine.  And yes I do understand the term.  If you would be so kind as to tell me what this group wishes itself to be called I will use that term.  But mind you that a whole lot of other people may not know who we are talking about.

1. profile image0

"Their" terminology? You have adapted the terminology of the left, and the leftist media, and your lack of knowledge of even the name(s) of these groups reveals the extent of your lack of information, as I suspect is the case for most of the lefty posters here, and I'm not surprised.

Actually I have talked to a few Teabaggers and they have used the term themselves.  Unlike your assumption that I only surround myself with leftist leaning people I have even agreed with many of your posts and have let you know as much.

Am I just the victim of the day for you or are you closed to conversing in an open exchange rather than the mud you like to sling?

1. profile image0

I'm not the one doing the mud slinging sir.

2. SparklingJewel profile image66

not one TEA Party Patriot has ever called him/her self a teabagger that I have ever heard. especially since it was made known to their innocent minds that is was a derogatory sexual term.

I like the way things appear to be shaping up with the TEA Party groups. In their diversity, all groups are still holding to the three main ideals of small government, of and by the people, fiscal responsibility, and free markets.

I have to admit, I will like it more when they achieve words and actions that are truly non paritsan...but it takes two sides to tangle, so to speak...all Americans will grow up for real one day smile I pray smile smile
            but, this email does show their degree of clarity, common sense and integrity in dealing with the issue of infiltrators/trouble makers...it's the Christ of Peace working through them, to some degree. I pray for that Christ to increase in stature within them. And I pray that liberals will nurture that Christ mind within themselves, as well.

thanks for posting this Poppa  big_smile

1. profile image0

Finally! Someone that actually commented on the point of the post!! Surprise, it's obviously a conservative! Your welcome my sparkling friend!

2. rhamson profile image71

I would suggest you get out more and talk to more people and see what the rest of the world thinks.

1. Sab Oh profile image57
                Sab Ohposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is one of the most tired, banal, presumptuous dismissals that liberals just love to toss around...

Ain't it?

Trolling I see? You have TK's M.O. 

Come on, admit it!  You are TK aren't you?

2. rhamson profile image71

Your bias is equally present as Poppa Blues is in your posts.

Pointing fingers comes easiliy when nothing is offered to refute facts.

Ah, but if you ever manage to leave the confines of your small town and see something of the world you may actually speak to other people and become enlightened and then you will surely agree with whatevertheheck I decide you should.

roll

3. Sab Oh profile image57

It takes two to "Tango"

my word usage was intentional...smile

Then I tip my hat to your creativity!

3. SparklingJewel profile image66

...the title TEA Party Patriot is the one I like smile or one could be referenced as a Constitutionally minded person. or simply a Patriot, is also good...wouldn't you like to be an American Patriot?

come and join a TEA Party and help them learn how not to be partisan...you would learn, too  big_smile

5. Will Apse profile image89

'the left planting Nazi clad infiltrators'

You mean tea-baggers don't even throw throw out people dressed in Nazi regalia? What is wrong with these people?

1. profile image0

Why not go back and look at some of the protests by the left against Bush and ask the same question?

How should they throw these people out? By what authority? Do they not have a right to express themselves through free speech as the left did when they protested Bush, or is free speech only reserved to leftists opposition groups? Really the hypocrisy is beyond belief!

Why not comment about this leftist and his plans to infiltrate the Tea Party protests? Do you think it's okay for him to do so? Do you think the media should report on this? What say you?

1. lovemychris profile image78
        lovemychrisposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's what I'm trying to tell you...

People who protested Bush were called America-hating traitors.
        By FOX news...google it.
        Every single one of their mouthpieces insulted in a vicious way any one who didn't like their precious Bush..
        Now WHO is it headlining this protest? WHO is the big star?
        Sarah the Impaler Palin....a FOX news media Queen.
        Hypocricy? this is dripping in it.
        And what is taking over you? What? It's been 2 years....how has Obama taken over your life?
        And another thing: "On March 20, 2010, thousands marched by the White House in Washington, DC, to protest the U.S. wars in Afghanistan and Iraq."
        Did you know about this? I didn't. Where was the media?
        Do you think they will be all over this tea bag event?
        Yes the whole world will.

Head of tea party express says Obama is an Indonesian Muslim.
        Beck says Obama's parents/grandparents were all communists.
        What has this to do with taxes?

1. profile image0

The fact that there was no reporting on the anti-war rally should tell you that the media is working for Obama and is totally corrupt.

2. Jeff Berndt profile image74

"How should they throw these people out? By what authority?"
        Freedom of association.

If I were organizing a protest against, say, puppy kicking, and some skinheads with swastika flags showed up, I'd tell them, "Guys, go join some other march. You may hate puppy-kicking as much as we do, but the Nazi gear? We don't want to be associated with that. Go exercise your freedom of speech somewhere else, okay? 'Cos we want to use our freedom of association to not be associated with you."

It might be because they believe in freedom of speech! That's even speech they don't agree with, you know, the Constitution thingy. roll

3. tony0724 profile image59
      tony0724posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Pure Lie

1. Ralph Deeds profile image65

No, it's not. It's a good point. You've been speared and you don't even realize it. You won't have to stop wearing your Nazi costume!

6. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Great excuse isn't it?

7. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

I'm not sure why, but a line from the movie "Good Morning Vietnam" comes to mind.

"You are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history."

1. Will Apse profile image89
      Will Apseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I just reported this post. It was the first post on a Hubpage forum that made me laugh out loud.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
        Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm not sure the forums are being moderated currently.  I read in another thread,from  one hubber to another a suggestion along with instructions, to blow his own brains out.  Thank God almighty for the second ammendment.

8. Sab Oh profile image57
    Sab Ohposted 14 years ago

Yeah, there is at least one group that was planning on 'planting' signs and characters at a Tea Party gathering in Boston today. Haven't seen news on that yet.

9. lovemychris profile image78

Actions speak louder than words...the party of "all the freedom money can buy" is no freedom, if you ask me.
    Or should I say "aks", like Russssshhhhhhh does? No racism there. No, none implied at all. (!)

Come on Sarah...you're late!

1. lovemychris profile image78
      lovemychrisposted 14 years agoin reply to this

2 minutes....patriotic said twice already.
      Scott Brown.
      Quoting Goldberg...another Fox contributor.
      Patriots again...speaking out. Won't sit down and shut up...*like they told us to do?*
      Not about party or dividing..people's movement.
      Obama Pelosi Reid agenda over--you're fired.
      Don't get it. Obama care scheme rammed through.
      Cap and tax.
      Stealing from grandids.Immoral. Not stand for it.
      Beholden to foreign countries...*wow that's a good one!*
      UnAmerican...transform America.(Obama)...Alinsky. all the time. This change?
      Guns and religion...you keep the change. We're comin!
      Left...complicit media...*another good one!*
      Now were going to fix the problem..*just like Gingrich memo said.*
      Dems apologizing, lecturing speaking down, dividing America. *WOW!*
      Intrusive gvt.
      Able-bodied work and rewarded. *with what? poverty wages?*
      Left not see it that way. Different World view...
      National insolvency..Obam doctrine allienating allies?* WHAT?*
      Radical change....*HUH?*
      What next?
      Private sector run better---gvt. get outta the way

There you have it.
      THAT is the goal...Private sector wants its country back.

BYE Sarah. Made it through 10 minutes...not bad chris.
      HOLY * she just said starve the beast!!!!

oldie but goodie.

10. Will Apse profile image89

I tried recently to explain to some Thai friends that there is a fierce anti government movement in the US just like the red shirts in Thailand. When they asked me what this movement was fighting for, I told them they were resisting the extension of health care to every citizen. I told them this movement thought affordable health care for all would mean the end of Freedom. It was a fun evening.

You lied to them. I hope you're proud of yourself.

11. lovemychris profile image78

"help them learn how not to be partisan..."

She said Leftists don't get it. How is that not partisan?
    She said Obama was all Alinsky, all the time.
    Starve the beast??
    Private sector runs things better, get gvt. out of the way....
    That is completely partisan.
    Anyone who says otherwise is lieing.

I think you are confusing posts here,

My post said... "come and help them learn how not to be partisan..."   that means everyone has something to learn about not being partisan..." smile

12. Will Apse profile image89

Sab, Thais are some of the most naturally libertarian people on the planet. But they like the details. So when I said tea baggers hate all Government they nodded in agreement. When I gave details eg keeping health care from many millions of people, they were more puzzled. They seemed to think any country that could afford it should make sure no one died or suffered unnecessarily. I think it must be a Buddhist thing.

1. Pandoras Box profile image59
      Pandoras Boxposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Huh. It sure don't seem to be a christian thing.

...no one is objecting to health care for everyone, but the means to obtaining it is what is objected to...

that attitude is part of what continues the problems we are having in finding solutions to the problems of helping others...all this bickering and stupid name calling and defining people as less than caring...

2. Sab Oh profile image57

"Sab, Thais are some of the most naturally libertarian people on the planet."

Don't generalize about an entire people. You think no one else has ever met a Thai person?

"So when I said tea baggers hate all Government"

You lied to them.

"When I gave details eg keeping health care from many millions of people, they were more puzzled."

You lied to them.

<snipped - no personal attacks in the Forums>

Forum moderators: What would you call it when someone accuses a Hubber of lying. A personal compliment?

Thought people were banned for personal attacks, guess not.

The people who should be banned are the trolls who bait others with consistently negative, judgmental assertions not backed by facts or reason.

Maybe, but the personal attack that was snipped from your post should have been enough to ban you! Why wasn't it? I was banned for 3 days and didn't attack anyone, no explanation, didn't ask for one either. I sucked it up and moved on.

13. yankeephillydude profile image60
    yankeephillydudeposted 14 years ago

Good article, but theres really no room for any more political movements that dont declare common sense and Americans for Americans

14. lovemychris profile image78

I think I got Sarah's "core" issues.
    She wants government out of the way of the private sector and she wants to starve the beast...an old term not used in A WHILE. And quite scary.
    This means 0 gvt., but to facilitate for big business, the Military Industrial Complex and those who work for them.

Knew she was right of right, but this is way overboard.
    Oh and she does think Obama and the "leftists" have no right to be there..unless you think "you're fired" means you still have a place at the table.
    Notice she didn't mention any Republicans who need to go.

This is Karl Rove, Dick Cheney yuk politics Part deux...
    No Way. No How. Not again.

15. profile image0
    Madame Xposted 14 years ago

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4004/4206540480_fcf424a3ed_o.jpg

1. Doug Hughes profile image60
      Doug Hughesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Like a quitter who can't stand the heat  inthe coldest state in the Union could take the heat in Washington DC...

16. lovemychris profile image78

Ooooh--I have $20.00 on that......make it $50.00!
    (would be more, but I'm one of those who was decimated by the Compassionate Conservatism of GW)

You call what Bush did conservative?

17. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Ron and Mark are the same person??

18. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Jeff, but could you FORCE them to leave?

I don't suppose I could FORCE anyone to leave, but I could have my group close ranks, turn our backs on them, walk away from them, cross the street, or whatever other peaceful means offered itself to ensure that nobody thought the Nazi guys were "with us."

If they continued to follow us, or tried to force their way into our group, then they'd be guilty of harassment or assault, so...

19. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

rhamson, are you Mark and/or Ron?

I am neither.  I don't have a ghost identity.

20. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Well, I figure if someone is crazy enough to attend a rally dressed like that, they'd be pretty hard to dissuade. I didn't like this when they did it to Bush, and I don't like it when they do it to Obama, either.

21. Will Apse profile image89

The number of people reduced to calling me a liar rather than entering into debate is pretty gratifying.

You might take it as a sign that you should stop lying.

22. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I'm too Southern to call someone a liar! We pride ourselves in diplomacy! lol

23. SparklingJewel profile image66
    SparklingJewelposted 14 years ago

just in case you haven't seen this....here is a guy that wants to crash the  TEA Party groups and events and make them look bad, he actually called for illegal activities as well...here's the link

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04 … tea-party/

he is really not very smart giving the TEA party a heads up on his intentions...golly gee, now we will straighten our act up and be model citizens in our activism against government take-overs and abuses of the Constitution...and not allow anyone to look or sound racist in our midst, etc...

Thanks, high school teacher, you did us a great service (hopefully everyone will learn to look respectable and not fall to his level [any longer, for those who haven't been 'appropriate']...)

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)