jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What do you like to do on a rainy day?

1. SognoPiccolo profile image82
    SognoPiccoloposted 7 years ago

What do you like to do on a rainy day?

It's raining... I'm bored... yay!

2. Winterfate profile image100
    Winterfateposted 7 years ago

Well, if the electricity doesn't go out, I do mostly the same things I do on a sunny day (surf the internet, write on HubPages, and things like that.). smile

IF there's no electricity, then I read a book or fetch a notebook and write. smile

3. Collin.G profile image57
    Collin.Gposted 7 years ago

Go out on the bike, or go to the park and just goof around with my friends or girlfriend, sometimes just see through the window and watch the rain while smoking a cigarette and listen to clam music.

4. Multiflavour profile image58
    Multiflavourposted 7 years ago

Be under the blanket and listen to the rain pouring down on the roof and outside. Possible hugging my beloved.

5. A la carte profile image58
    A la carteposted 7 years ago

I love to read...or watch the rain, have a glass of wine and snuggle up to someone..preferably someone I know LOL

6. FloBe profile image81
    FloBeposted 7 years ago

Living on the West coast of Canada, we get a lot of rainy days in the winter...so, I spend a lot of time trying to stay dry! I stay indoors and read good books, watch TV, write, bake, do jigsaw puzzles, play games, and now of course, HubPages smile

7. Gypsy48 profile image74
    Gypsy48posted 7 years ago

Lying on the sofa with a good book to read, a good glass of wine to drink, burning candles, and eventually falling  asleep.

8. Info1 profile image60
    Info1posted 7 years ago

Watch a movie lying in bed with lots of things to eat.

9. Neverletitgo profile image78
    Neverletitgoposted 7 years ago

I do like to stay my home,because I don't like to drive on a heavy rain.

10. krishubpages123 profile image32
    krishubpages123posted 7 years ago

When I was a child, I dug into bed and feel warmth and sing a song and draw some pictures through fingers inside the bedsheets...
    Now I like to stay inside whereever I am if it is heavy rain, for drizzling rain, I like to go out and enjoy myself...

11. MR.POINT OF VIEW profile image59
    MR.POINT OF VIEWposted 7 years ago

I go out into it and play. This brings back memories of my younger days and now that I'm a grown man and on my own I don't have to worry about my mother yelling for me to get out the rain. Great question...

working