jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

What is the most important thing that a woman wants for Christmas?

1. Treasuresofheaven profile image71
    Treasuresofheavenposted 7 years ago

What is the most important thing that a woman wants for Christmas?

2. CASE1WORKER profile image73
    CASE1WORKERposted 7 years ago

someone to do all the work... why is it always left to the women

3. mandyf profile image64
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

for the kids to get along! ALL DAY! And for family to be together and happy without the usual drama lol

4. zoey24 profile image76
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

happiness and a stress free day with the family which never happens with my children haha

5. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

lots of gifts would be nice but as a women i enjoy just being around people i love

6. hudlife profile image60
    hudlifeposted 7 years ago

Something thoughtful. Listen to your wife and find out what she likes and doesn't have. It could be a trip to the salon if you hear her talking about how stressed she is lately.

But dont, under any circumstances, get her a vacuum cleaner or similar appliance. Even if you need one, she will translate that into "he doesn't care about what I really need, he just wants me to do more work around the house"

Bless your wife and live a happy life!

7. LaurieDawn profile image76
    LaurieDawnposted 7 years ago

A gift that comes from the heart. Not a last minute thoughtless gift.

I would rather have something from the heart than something that costs a small fortune and has no thought put into it at all.

One of the best gifts I ever received was a love poem.

8. nasus loops profile image68
    nasus loopsposted 7 years ago

A day off!  Thankfully in my house it happens and is lovely (gloating happening here).

9. Just Ask Susan profile image90
    Just Ask Susanposted 7 years ago

To be surrounded by family and maybe have someone else do the cooking for once. Have everyone healthy and happy.

10. profile image0
    Christy Zutautasposted 7 years ago

Any gift that will make her life a bit easier!

11. dianeaugust profile image59
    dianeaugustposted 7 years ago

Little family strife as possible--a sensation of love that goes beyond gifts and good food and gathering, but lasts into the months past December 25.

12. angelicwarriors profile image74
    angelicwarriorsposted 7 years ago

as a man the first thing that popped in my head was some really sexy lingerie you know the kind that men love.... LOL ok ladies that was a joke...

I know for me, I see my wife say she would love to have this or that, but in the end, she wants my love and appreciation... So I guess I better try harder this Christmas.... since Valentines day was a brand new motorcycle that she adores because we can ride together again...

My guess is my wife would be much happier with something like a candle lite dinner severed at home, a little sparkly, and a hot bubble bath... that I drew special for her... more then a new vacuum... thats just a shot in the dark... but I tried...

13. Treasuresofheaven profile image71
    Treasuresofheavenposted 7 years ago

Angelicwarriors, I am glad you came to give us the man's perspective.  You should do a Hub on "How To Treat A Lady"....something like that.  Thanks for your answer, this should make the ladies happy -- I know your wife should be!

14. 12_days_of_xmas profile image56
    12_days_of_xmasposted 7 years ago

A sense of direction cause God knows you don't have one the rest of the year.

J/K Ladies Calm Down..

Now for the real answer maybe Another pair of shoes or Another Handbag cause theres still room in the wardrobe for them to be hidden away for ever :-)

Closed to reply