jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you ever used a trampoline?

1. JosephRanseth profile image67
    JosephRansethposted 7 years ago

Have you ever used a trampoline?

I am thinking about buying a trampoline for christmas. Have you ever owned one? Would it be fun for 2 young boys? Would the grown ups like it too?

2. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

I have used and been abused by a trampoline....  LOL, Boy are they LOTS of fun!!   Adults have a blast on them as well.  I'm planning on getting another one.  Ours was stolen by a seriously bad storm...

Two little boys?  Hmm, gee when will YOU have time on it?  LOL  Yeah, kids Love 'em!!  Great exercise and keeps them off the couch and out playing!

3. katiem2 profile image59
    katiem2posted 7 years ago

Yes I have a large trompoline in my backyard.   We take it down in the winter months.  It's a great source of healthy movement as rebounding is great for the body!  smile Katie

4. lilibees profile image61
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

Yes I have and used it a lot. In fact the trampoline is what put me into labor!

5. amburrose profile image55
    amburroseposted 7 years ago

Oh yes, your boys and your whole family would love a trampoline!  I guarantee it smile

Just make sure to be safe and do not jump to hard on them or have too many people on them cause it will break XD

Other than that, you guys would love it big_smile!  Happy bouncing!

6. profile image48
    lumexflowerposted 7 years ago

I have bought a mini trampoline for my son, but I also use it for exercise. Its really a great health equipment.

working