jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you think Pokemon is bad?

1. Sunshyne1975 profile image85
    Sunshyne1975posted 7 years ago

Do you think Pokemon is bad?

Do you think that children collecting, playing and watching Pokemon is bad for them?

2. profile image0
    As It Happensposted 7 years ago

Not necessarily "bad" but it does seem rather useless to me.

3. ChristopherMorgan profile image59
    ChristopherMorganposted 7 years ago

Well, it depends on what "bad" means to you. I think that it has faded away over the years, but it once was a child's favorite.  wouldn't say bad I would say "gone".

4. HumanPerception profile image92
    HumanPerceptionposted 7 years ago

No, pokemon is awesome! Of course I don't watch it now, I'm too  old, but I do think its a harmless kids program that does not harm children in any way. Its just a bit of fun. I do think however, shows like Hannah Montana are bad. They are a bad influence on children, teaching them twisted perceptions of morality and how to be a good person.

5. Sunshyne1975 profile image85
    Sunshyne1975posted 7 years ago

Definately not gone. It is still on t.v. New episodes all of the time. New games out. My boys are saving up for Pokemon Black and White right now. Game stop even has adults going in to add a free pokemon every once in a while for promotions. It seems that so many kids around me are obsessed with it. My oldest daughter who is now 16 liked it and collected it, but  nothing like I see today.

6. marketingskeptic profile image72
    marketingskepticposted 7 years ago

It's not bad but it kind of seems like a waste of time. I used to love Pokemon as a kid but now I'm way too old. I can't believe it's still on, lol.

7. 61MT profile image40
    61MTposted 7 years ago

No, I think Pokemon is a lot of fun for kids.

8. wolfboy profile image59
    wolfboyposted 6 years ago

YES IT IS GOOD.AND NOW I HAVE TO WRITE THIS BECAUSE IT SAYS ITS TO SHORT.

9. teacherfidel profile image72
    teacherfidelposted 6 years ago

Most of the people (not all) who claim that Pokemon is bad (especially for children) are spreading bad propaganda. When they claim that the anime show and the games have negative effects, I can't help thinking that they're just over-analyzing it.

10. sm825 profile image60
    sm825posted 5 years ago

I personally enjoy playing the game, and will probably still play them on and off in the future. So no I do not think Pokemon is bad.

working