jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What is your favorite thing to read about? Action, romance, can be anything.

1. Thomas Finney profile image50
    Thomas Finneyposted 4 months ago

What is your favorite thing to read about? Action, romance, can be anything.

From comic books to magazines what is your favorite thing to read about and why?

2. Luke Holm profile image96
    Luke Holmposted 4 months ago

I love reading about philosophy and theology, as they are tools that help be gain deeper insight to life and its meaning.

Thomas Finneyposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Very nice, never got into that myself I was more into mythology.

3. Aime F profile image85
    Aime Fposted 4 months ago

I read almost exclusively sci-fi/fantasy... when I pick up a book I’m usually wanting to escape reality and immerse myself in a world that I don’t already live in and experience.

But I occasionally pick up a book written by people in the hockey world (Ron Maclean, Wayne Gretzky, etc.) and I try to knock out a classic every now and then that might not normally appeal to me based on genre.

Very nice, I like fantasy and adventure myself. A good book series I read is awesome, the first book is called "The Knife of Never Letting Go." It's a good book series.

4. Debra Dillon profile image76
    Debra Dillonposted 4 months ago

I guess it depends on my mood, but I do love reading romance novels. They have always been my favorite smile. I also love fantasy novels sometimes too.

Never really got into romance, a good romance film however is Tristan and Isolde. I recommend it.

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 months ago

I prefer kid's storybooks that are related to morals. Mostly adventure like Brer Rabbit and Friends, Enid Blyton's series

Very nice, I've always been a fantasy adventure guy myself. Dipped into some other genres like thriller and mystery but still prefer my original choices with some small different books on the side.

working