jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What's an activity that you loved to do as a kid that you would like to do again

1. eclecticme profile image83
    eclecticmeposted 6 years ago

What's an activity that you loved to do as a kid that you would like to do again?

I went roller skating recently. It was the first time in decades that I had been to a rink. I used to practically live at the rink when I was a kid, and I was wondering what sort of activities did people do as kids that they haven't done in a long time and would like to do again?

2. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

As a married man that is not the kind of question I can answer in a public forum tongue

3. terrektwo profile image84
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

Playing monopoly with my Dad, Brother, Uncle and Cousin.

4. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

Shooting humans I did not overly like with my imaginary gun (my hand), without being weirdly looked at.

5. shamani67 profile image61
    shamani67posted 6 years ago

Funnily enough, it was roller skating. My boyfriend and I used to run the roller discos at the time. We were both very good at skating. Would love to try it again, but I think I may be a bit old and the body is not the same anymore. LOL

6. nabeelplus profile image60
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

playing hide and seek with my mum,dad and sisters

7. profile image55
    consentinoposted 6 years ago

Jump rope, I loved to jump rope when I was a kid.  Now, with two bad knees, I no longer can.  The pits to get old.

8. cjcarter profile image75
    cjcarterposted 6 years ago

Running through the sprinklers in the yard smile I might get a few weird looks if I tried to do that now haha.