jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you could have a dinner party with any 9 people you wanted, who would you inv

1. BizGenGirl profile image84
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

If you could have a dinner party with any 9 people you wanted, who would you invite?

And I mean ANYONE. They can be dead, alive, fictional, political, another version of your self. These people can be famous, unknown, etc... anything goes. What nie people would you have at your dinner party, why would you invite them and how do you think they would interact with the other guests?

2. Ed Michaels profile image75
    Ed Michaelsposted 6 years ago

First, Mark Twain (not Samuel Langhorn Clemens--his pseudonym was far more interesting and lively a character).  Malcolm X and MLK.  Napoleon.  Quanah Parker.  King John of England.  Philippe le Beau of France.  Cardinal Richelieu.  William Faulkner.  It would be a strangely mixed party, and I haven't invited the women yet...

3. cicsomum profile image59
    cicsomumposted 6 years ago

1. Eiichiro Oda
    2. kaya scodelario
    3. Robert Rodriguez
    4. John Fogerty
    thats it lol

4. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 6 years ago

After much consideration, my answer would be nobody, as I like to eat alone.

5. tobusiness profile image87
    tobusinessposted 6 years ago

I would like to invite;
    1) Peter Ustinov a great raconteur, he can amuse the other guests with little anecdotes
    2) Oprah for some tips on how to be rich and successful,
    3) Denzel Washington just for the pure pleasure to gaze....
    4) Mother Theresa,
    5) Mary Seacole
    6)Maya Angelou
    ,7) Nelson Mandela
    8) Gandhi and finally, to find out how it will all turn out, I will invite
    9) Nostradamus

6. ScottLoogan profile image78
    ScottLooganposted 6 years ago

Cyclops; Austin Osman Spare; Aleister Crowley; Jesus; Michelle Rodriguez; John F. Kennedy; Stan Lee; Solomon; Joan of Arc.