jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

A lot of people collect things like stamps, and baseball cards. What do you coll

1. brimancandy profile image79
    brimancandyposted 6 years ago

A lot of people collect things like stamps, and baseball cards. What do you collect?

I have a friend that has a huge collection of Crystal Glasses, china dinner ware, and lots of beautiful antiques. Where I collect various types of clothing, funny t-shirts, and baseball caps.

If you do collect things. What would make your collection unique?

Boyfriends, girlfriends, and any type of ex should be excluded! Funny but no. 

I also collect sun glasses. as in this photo.

2. point2make profile image82
    point2makeposted 6 years ago

I collect signed first edition books and original artwork. I also do a lot of metal detecting and collect interesting artifacts from my expeditions.

3. Jonathan Grimes profile image74
    Jonathan Grimesposted 6 years ago

For me it got to be fossils and old coins etc via metal detecting. Take a look at the folwoing if you interested.
    http://metaldetectorreviewsuk.com/ An interesting website with some great finds.
    http://jonathan-grimes.hubpages.com/hub … th-fossils - My hub on my fossil collecting at Charmouth .

4. profile image60
    Silverlily555posted 6 years ago

I am a self-appointed protector of fragile items such as glass (crystal, cut glass, ceramics) vintage clothing, not so fragile jewelery, books mostly biography and autobiography, covered boxes, handbags.  I really appreciate most things vintage from Victorian to the early 1960s. I've inherited some coins. I make use of the items I collect which I feel makes my collection unique.  I put the items back into service and enjoy them so much.  I am ever so careful with them. I truly do give them a second or maybe a third life.Recently, I've begun to sell some of my collection to make room - more living space.

5. pfenby profile image60
    pfenbyposted 6 years ago

I collect pens, I don't know why I just know I don't like it when there isn't one around. I have heaps laying around all over the place. smile

6. Sherry Hewins profile image94
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

This spectacular ruby-colored, early-American pattern glass can add beauty and interest to your decor, and it is fun and affordable to find and collect. read more