jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What is your favorite gun in Call of Duty Zombies?

1. SkySlave profile image84
    SkySlaveposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite gun in Call of Duty Zombies?

Mine is the Wonder Waffle!

2. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years ago

Can't say I'm entirely interested in this uninspired gamemode, but I'll play along. I quite like the Double Barrel Shotgun, and loved it ever since I blew both a man's legs off in multiplayer. It's got excellent stopping power and certainly births the term "more bang for your back". Limited ammo and range, best used only in close-quarters encounters, i.e indoors.

PS: What is the Wonder Waffle? Like a superhero toasted beverage?

1. SkySlave profile image84
      SkySlaveposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The double barrel is quite a weapon. The wonder waffle is an electric powered weapon, when fired it sends a high voltage blast that jumps to all nearby zombies killing everything in its path!

2. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
      JohnGreasyGamerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ooh, sounds like a beaut! Not a bad name for a chain-lightning thunderbox ^^

3. Daughter Of Maat profile image97
    Daughter Of Maatposted 5 years ago

I'd have to say the MPL, especially if it's been pack-a-punched. The thundergun isn't bad either. Although I'll take just about anything. Even the revolver is useful at times lol It's amazing pack-a-punched.

4. SparseChange profile image60
    SparseChangeposted 5 years ago

Depends on the map I'm playing, and my goal at the time. Early levels I use MP-40 (buy for 1000, reload for 500) so I can rack up early points for my perks and mystery box. If I'm solo I usually end up with Thundergun and Galil/Commando/Hk21 (though it slows your run speed considerably). The pack-a-punched M16 isn't bad if the box isn't being good to me.

working