jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best thing you ever bought on Ebay?

1. PickingProfits profile image77
    PickingProfitsposted 5 years ago

What is the best thing you ever bought on Ebay?

I have bought a ton of cool stuff over the internet, but it's hard to say which was my favorite. One of my favorite purchases was a huge lot of antique tools which turned out to be worth quite a bit more than I paid. What is your favorite purchase on Ebay?

2. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 5 years ago

I have been selling and buying on ebay for about ten years now. I have had a lot of great finds and some not so great but I think my best was a sportscard collection I bought, off ebay, a few years ago. When I received the package there were far more cards than I realized or expected. So much so that it took me months to re-sell the entire lot. When I had sold everything I had made over a thousand dollars profit.
    That was certainly my best find on Ebay.

3. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I haven't received my favorite purchase yet, but it's a pair of Levi's jeans that I bought yesterday. I've recently lost enough weight to be able to fit my first pair ever and I'm excited to get them!

4. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 5 years ago

My Bronica ETRS camera, a bargain and produces excellent photographs.

5. sujithbeta profile image75
    sujithbetaposted 5 years ago

The bset product i brought from ebay is a headphone. Their  service is excellent. Ebay is one of the best online stores i found in the internet