jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What video game are you most looking forward to this year?

1. Adamowen profile image78
    Adamowenposted 5 years ago

What video game are you most looking forward to this year?

2. sm825 profile image59
    sm825posted 5 years ago

There are only 3 games I looked forward to in 2012. The first game was Diablo 3, which I have not got around to playing but will hopefully soon. Second game was Guild wars 2, I played a little of the first game but the second one looks better. Last but not least is future DLC releases for Dungeon defenders, since it is a very interesting game, and has fun multiplayer modes.

I hope that answers your question, and have a nice day.

1. leakeem profile image81
      leakeemposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I was looking forward too for Diablo3 but it came off as extremely disappointing.

3. leakeem profile image81
    leakeemposted 5 years ago

As of now? Black Ops 2!
    I'm also looking forward to Heart of the Swarm and I hope it gets released this year.

4. KristenN4Boys profile image66
    KristenN4Boysposted 5 years ago

Answered from a true mom:
    A game that gives my 14 year old work a mathmatic equation before he saves the world from destruction. Then forces him to read a stimulating, yet challenging chapter on anything unrelated to sporting events. It has to be a game that grades him at the end and if he doesn't make at least a B, will not work again until he brings his grade up.

Ok, it's a stretch, I know. If my kid were to answer this question, he'd go with Black Ops 2 as well. smile

5. mcbel profile image72
    mcbelposted 5 years ago

Halo 4. Everyone is so afraid that 343 isn't going to do it right, but honestly, the game is huge and it's impossible to get it wrong with that much pressure

working