jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What's your favorite aspect of spring?

1. ThompsonPen profile image78
    ThompsonPenposted 5 years ago

What's your favorite aspect of spring?

2. Andy McGuire profile image79
    Andy McGuireposted 5 years ago

When I sit in my backyard and watch clouds peak over the tallest mountain tops because they unveil honest opinions about the stars.

That, or Spring Break, y'all!!!!!! Wooooooooo hooooooooooo! Party party party, yo!

hee hee

3. Faith A Mullen profile image84
    Faith A Mullenposted 5 years ago

Definitely the green that starts popping up everywhere. There is just something so refreshing about the earth coming back to life each spring...

4. artist101 profile image69
    artist101posted 5 years ago

To open the windows, and let in the fresh air, and spring cleaning. Most people see spring cleaning as work, but for me, it is a renewing. I usually change the furniture around, wash the windows, and redecorate in some way. I put away the bulky warm clothes, and pull out tank tops, shorts, and flip flops. Almost always end up having a yard sale, out with the old in with the new, the rest gets donated to charity, or given to friends.
    I also garden, so spring means clearing out old, dead blooms, and clearing flower beds, making room for new growth. When I see the leaves on daffodils, and tulips, and my crocus peak their heads out of the snow, I know spring is just around the corner.
    A time to refresh, and renew.
    Ways to organize, and renew:http://sherriegillsdiscounts.blogspot.com/2013/01/get-organized-kitchen-bathroom-and-kids.html
    Ways to renew your wardrobe:http://sherriegillsdiscounts.blogspot.com/2013/02/spring-trends-and-groundhog-prediction.html

1. artist101 profile image69
      artist101posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Almost forgot the most important, no more big bulky coats:). In case you haven't guessed already, I hate winter, and being cold yuck!sad

5. Amanda108 profile image93
    Amanda108posted 5 years ago

Sitting with my window open and just enjoying the fresh air as I play on my computer or read a book. A little bit of indoors and outdoors at the same time without making the temperature too hot or too cold.