jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Why is Candy Crush such a popular and addictive game?

1. Vellur profile image90
    Vellurposted 3 years ago

Why is Candy Crush such a popular and addictive game?

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image90
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 3 years ago

Gosh I never heard of it; will be interested to see your answers and find out what it is. All I play is Bejeweled3 and I have close to 2 million points! So now I am trying to beat myself. I love fun games to play just before bedtime. The knock me out!

Vellurposted 3 years agoin reply to this

WOW!! 2 million points! Well you should check it out in the app store, it is a free download I think. Am onto playing it now, so far so good.

3. Alphadogg16 profile image91
    Alphadogg16posted 3 years ago

I have never actually played personally but I have many friends that play it, begging me to play and send them lives, whatever that means. I'm curious to know myself, as it appears to be a very simple game.

You should check it out!

4. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 3 years ago

I played it for a while, until the boards got to be just way too hard to beat. For me it was a real challenge and I got a sense of a job well done when I did beat a board.

Oh yes!! Beat the board! That does give a lot of satisfaction! A job well done.

5. mshajid profile image61
    mshajidposted 3 years ago

I have saw a video in-depth with same question. Candy Crush popular because of they've published for smartphone based operating systems. Apart from OS they've composed a devil music which addicted to play more and complete next level.

So i can give you list of points why you so addicted to candy crush.

1. Music
    2. Smartphone Operating System Game
    3. Graphics
    4. More levels
    5. Delicious stuffs
    6. 1 - 20 levels are very easy so gamer would think above 20 levels would be very easy.
    7. Facebook (Facebook audience has already got Candy Crush's attention because of it were one of Facebook Games List)

Cool reasons!!

working