jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why so many people hate Pokemon Go? They don't even know how this game makes us

1. profile image56
    Milljun Edzelposted 20 months ago

Why so many people hate Pokemon Go?
    They don't even know how this game makes us happy.

Pokemon Go is a worth game.

2. LoisRyan13903 profile image82
    LoisRyan13903posted 20 months ago

I think that they may not understand the game or why people are into it.  They may never had children who watched the show or grew up not watching it.

There are also safety concerns like people walking and not paying attention to others around them.  And there are some who play the game while driving-really not a safe thing to do.

My daughter and I play it-it is an excellent way to get exercise walking while playing

3. Paxash profile image98
    Paxashposted 20 months ago

A lot of hatred of Pokemon Go seems to be tied to the way people are always hating on "millennials" because it involves a lot of younger people staring down at their phones. (Because God forbid people utilize the technology of the times, right?)

But it has helped many people to get outside and somewhat get out of their depression, myself included. I guess some people just can't stand the idea of other people enjoying something they don't personally enjoy.

4. CYong74 profile image98
    CYong74posted 20 months ago

I guess some people are just trying hard to be different. To prove themselves worthy by not succumbing to the latest fad. It's kind of silly, actually, for the game is quite well designed. And it is good motivation to go WALK. Most of these haters should just stop dissing the game, and go exercise their legs.

5. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 20 months ago

1. Strange people wander across your property or into the business violating your privacy and property rights.
    2. They are so immersed in the game that they pose a danger to themselves and others.

working