jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What game are you addicted to playing on your mobile device?

1. MichaelMcNabb profile image82
    MichaelMcNabbposted 17 months ago

What game are you addicted to playing on your mobile device?

I wouldn't define myself as a gamer but I've been hooked on Clash of Clans for about one year now.  I find myself having to take care of my base daily.  I't snot that I gave up my life or family time and yes I still work but I have made room for this in my life.  I suppose I gave up some television time so it's not a complete waste of time.  How about yourself?

2. jackclee lm profile image81
    jackclee lmposted 17 months ago

I like to play Lucky Day which has several games including blackjack. You can make some real cash. Not a lot but a few pennies a day. You have to reach a threshhold of $10 before you can cash out.

MichaelMcNabbposted 17 months agoin reply to this

My dad was just telling me about a game by publisher clearing house that he's been playing.  He said he got a check for ten dollars.  Not bad for just playing a game.

3. profile image0
    Cissy1946posted 17 months ago

I like mindless colorful games so Candy Crush Saga is my favorite.

4. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 17 months ago

I usually only have one game on my mobile at a time. Right now, that game is Zen Koi. It's mindless, and I can play it while I'm watching TV at night.

5. Paxash profile image98
    Paxashposted 17 months ago

Currently it's Pokemon Go, but I've also gone through different phases where I was obsessed with other games for a while. A few years ago it was Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, and Tiny Tower. I also used to play Zombie Highway, but not as much because that requires significantly more attention.

MichaelMcNabbposted 17 months agoin reply to this

I am surprised my kid's haven't played Pokemon Go yet.  I am not sure if they aren't interested or just too busy.  It's definitely the biggest thing in the gaming world right now.

6. chuckandus6 profile image75
    chuckandus6posted 17 months ago

Boom.beach and clay jam are my two favorite apps

working