lets see who has the best creative ending to our tall tale

Jump to Last Post 51-82 of 82 discussions (99 posts)
  1. ASHWINSPGA profile image56
    ASHWINSPGAposted 14 years ago

realized his mother too must be hungry and carried the girl over to his house,

2. profile image0
    tequilarosemama4posted 14 years ago

to make cupplings with her. his heart was pounding as he steped over the door way to his room. his mother looked on fondly as she knew in her heart that this is what he wanted most to find the one he loved and be happy. the lovely creature carl found we will call rose. she is a half horse half woman.carl's eyes glazed over with love as he looked upon her beautiful features. he took the rose from between his teeth and gently handed it to her..

3. ASHWINSPGA profile image56

The beautiful horgirl big_smile  took the flower in her hand and then suddeny burst out laughing. "Do you think i would fall in love with someone as ugly as you"? I rather be your dinner". with that she galloped out of the house and...

4. profile image0

carl chased her around the beach until they were both breathless and laughing. he said i may be ugly but i love you and i know you feel the same for me. lets run away and be happy together. his mama came out of the house just then and turned to carl and said..

5. ASHWINSPGA profile image56

Im hungry, lets eat the horgirl. Rose hearing this fled away and never was seen by Carl again....

6. aware profile image67
    awareposted 14 years ago

Then  Disney walked in and in it's typical fashion . killed off the mom  . In a Bambi style drive by.Time to grow up, little purple dragon, Walt said. this is not a fairy tale . There's a lesson to be learned here. The moral to this story. Is the sea its vast.

7. aware profile image67
    awareposted 14 years ago

am i a contender?

8. ASHWINSPGA profile image56

but Carl was not in the mood to listen to advices and killed Disney and ate him. Carl anger was burning and then he made a solemn vow that...

9. aware profile image67
    awareposted 14 years ago

ok who named the dragon carl ? thats just crule.

10. ASHWINSPGA profile image56

I think it was Mikelong..

11. G-Ma Johnson profile image59
    G-Ma Johnsonposted 14 years ago

a silent vow to wait till his flames grew hot and strong, so no one could stop him from what his heart tells him....

12. ASHWINSPGA profile image56

and his heart was telling him to kill all single mermaids, horgirls and the Disney gang in this world. He then made himself a rubber suit and called himself...

(Hi Nana, where have you been?)Missed you

13. profile image0

the dragonator..i am to rule the hearts of all the lovely sea creatures female..i have decided to become the only suitor for all of you and you all shall become my many wives and we shall live together in one big family..

14. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

but how come, if I have to think about it, we dont need to do this, one is enough for me, and I have only one hearts and for the others, I wish you can find another love in anothers arms

1. theirishobserver. profile image59
      theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

but surely Dragonator we live in a modern liberal society even here beneath the waves, I am of the female form but I shall not play second fidlle to any of these hussies, I am a free woman and a free lover...I shall not live in your cult of male dominance...I will leave that to the Republican Party.. smile

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
        prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

oh well, you are  free woman and go forth with your freedom, explore and find your love, I will set you free, and I will not dicate on your hearts,. LOVE IS FREE and not forced

2. theirishobserver. profile image59

Yes it was Dragonator he ran straight at her and knocked her to the coral floor - I just could not believe what I was witnessing - it was horrible. This is Sarah Palin for Fox news signing off from the bottom of the sea...............

and down came Oprah from her chopper to book him on her next show.

4. theirishobserver. profile image59

First I would like all you ladies in the audience to know that I have a free face pack from Avon for each one of you - and now let me introduce my first guest - Dragonator....

5. profile image0

and so dragonator appeared on the oprah show..wait what? oprah is not for me i need the love doctor like dr. phil so dragonator made his apperance on dr. phil show. dr. phil asked dragonator (aka carl) if he was happy with the way his love life was going. dragonator said no that he was very unhappy. dr. phil said mabye it is time you change things mabye how everyone views you? dragonator asked how he could do this change and dr. phile gave him a magical sand dollar and told him on the third sunset he will go to a cave at the bottom of the ocean and there he shall..

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
        prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

He followed the advice of Dr Phil and then off he went into the deepest part of the ocean wondering if he coud ever see the light again and what else could he do there, His mind is in disarray at the moment, thinking baout the life in the land not the sea and how it is very dark there, could he see the blue whale or the giant squid, or the sea horses, or Spongebob?

6. theirishobserver. profile image59

Meet Curvasious Matilda, she would love him and cook for him for the rest of his life as long as he promised to be faithful to Curvasious, they would have Little Dragonators and Curvasious together, however, Dragonator declined Dr Phils promise of Monogamy and opted to go on Oprah where he knew he would at least get something for free......

1. ASHWINSPGA profile image56

but when he landed in Japan to eat sushi he saw Disneyland and remembered his vow again and killed off the Little Mermaid  who was there on a vacation

2. profile image0

on his way to make good on his vow he was interupted by something shiny out in the ocean. it was the water glistening off of a giant octupus. she waved a tenticle at him shyly. mesmorized carl walked towards the octupus. he stumbled over sea shells as if lost in a trance... forgetting the mermaid and his vow to kill her he anxiously met the octupus. he asked her i she knew where the cave was he had heard about and she said right this way. so carl followed the octupus to the cave. he entered the cave timidly not suire what to expect. close your eyes the octupus said and give me the sand dollar..

swirl of lights began to swim around carl zigzagging back in forth till they covered his body. as if by magic strings they lifted him in the air..slowly they drifted carl back to the ground and flew away..carl lay on the ocean floor unaware of what had happened when he awoke he found to his surprise..

He was dreaming and went off in search of the mermaids horgirls and the Walt Disney gang. smile (Goodnight)

1. profile image0
          tequilarosemama4posted 14 years agoin reply to this

night

4. Len Cannon profile image88
        Len Cannonposted 14 years ago

a purple dragon was walking along the bech one afternoon collecting sea shells for a pretty necklace he was making fr his mother.  He gave her the necklace, but she frowned at him and said sternly "You waste too much time on art and knick-knacks, you should be studying. How else will you become a lawyer and take care of our family?"

So, the dragon studied hard throughout school and joined the right clubs and made the right contacts.  After he graduated, he was overjoyed to join DragonHarvard  There, he continued studying.  One night, one of the trust fund hatchlings convinced him to go out to a party.  Amongst the flame-seared beer bongs and acrid pot smoke, he saw her: Xylntihisahia.

With scales like burnt umber and eyes like coals, she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.  That night, he and Xylntihisahia would make love.  He saw her several times, but the two never managed to become more than friends.

And so, the purple dragon continued his schooling, moving onto Columbia DragonLaw and passing the bar on his first try.  He worked for several years at a prestigious international contract firm, slowly climbing the ladder.  His mother was proud and well taken care of.

To this day, none of his family knows why he jumped off the Chrysler building.  It shouldn't have mattered, anyways, he had wings didn't he?  But there he was, another dragon in a business suit with blood pooling around his broken frame.

Little would anyone know that all he could think about was a seashell necklace thrown unceremoniously into the trash.  All he could remember was the smell of sweat and love coming off of sinewey scales colored like fired clay.  All he could feel was himself falling away.

1. profile image0

down into the desires of ones heart. he felt a urge over come him. he knew right then that he couldn't live forever a bachlor that's not what his mom would have wanted for him. so he decide to create his very own romantic drama show. dragon bachlor searches for true love. he wrote flyers and sent out notices of his new up coming show. he went back home to england to await replyes back on his flyers.

2. Has_aWayWithWords profile image64
          Has_aWayWithWordsposted 14 years ago

upon receiving his replies and applications for the new show he found one reply that stood out. This one reply made him immediately feel something he had never felt before. There was something about the words on that paper that touched him deep in his soul. He began to wonder if there was a need for this show after all, perhaps the writer of this one reply was the one for him but, could it really be this easy?

1. profile image0

dear dragon aka carl,
                             hello my name is arihanna. may i call you carl? i want you to know that i have been searching for someone just like you. someone who is loyal, sweet and honest. i would love to join your show but i think you should just scratch the idea and just run away with me. i don't care about looks it's what's in the heart that matters to me. i want a compassionate person who will understand me. i would love to meet you sometime go out to dinner or a movie. write me back please i await anxiously for your your response.

3. Has_aWayWithWords profile image64

Dearest Arihanna,

You may call me carl, Your letter has touched me deeply and has made me feel something I had not thought possible until now. I worry that this seems to be all to easy and perfect. Do things really work this way. Is it possible that in a moment of my deepest need someone so perfect enters my life on a piece of paper. I want to say yes and I want to know if this is real but I am so very scared....

1. profile image0

arihanna writes back to carl, please don't be scared my love for i want to see you to be your one and only true love. we must meet up and see what becomes of us and this tiny bud of love. say you will be mine? say you will come be with me?

4. Has_aWayWithWords profile image64

Arihanna, I have nothing left here. I will come join you and see where this love takes us and to begin a life together. I hope that we can be together and that what I feel from your words can be felt from your touch once I am in your arms forever.

5. mega1 profile image79
          mega1posted 14 years ago

Then one day, Arihanna and Carl each got an anonymous letter - short letters - saying only:

GET A ROOM!

6. Has_aWayWithWords profile image64

LMAO @ Mega1   that gets my vote for best ending

7. profile image0

excited about meeting her future other half, arihanna sets about getting the dinning room ready for a candel light dinner for two. she sets out er finest sea shell china and silverwear. she has wine chillin in a bucket of ice near the table. a delicious clam bake is in the oven making the house smell yummy. red rose pedals are spread upon the table. satisfyed that dragon will approve she runs off to get her self all fixed up..minutes later she hears the chimes of the door bell. i wonder who that could be she says..she runs to the door and opens it..

8. theirishobserver. profile image59

Dragonator had felt rather strange after licking the postage stamp, surely he was not to know that his friend Little Sea Horse had soaked the stamp in acid so that he could send it to his friend Nimble Fingers the octopus who was serving a 10 stretch for failing to send in his tax returns....was it all just a dream.....was Oprah real? was Obama in the White House....

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
        Necessary
        HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
        LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
        Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
        AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
        HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
        HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
        Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
        CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
        Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
        Features
        Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
        Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
        Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
        Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
        Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
        VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
        PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
        Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
        MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
        Marketing
        Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
        Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
        Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
        Statistics
        Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
        ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
        Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
        ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)