jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Fallout New Vegas released this week!!!!

1. warchild75 profile image41
    warchild75posted 6 years ago

Cant wait for this game,if you are into rpg games then this is a must,months of gameplay in a massive world with interesting plots and characters,anyone else looking forward to this,or havent played it and want to know more.!!

2. jdomingo profile image61
    jdomingoposted 6 years ago

Going to go pick my copy up later today....I've been waiting for this game since I finished FF13!!!

warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Damn u and getting it early,im in the uk and have to wait till friday!!!sad

2. warchild75 profile image41

Only had the game for 3 days and have already logged 20 odd hours,immense game and not as glitchy as i was imagining,I reccomend it to anyone who loves rpg's

3. satomko profile image90
    satomkoposted 6 years ago

I got my copy.  It's great to be back in the wasteland.  New Vegas, here I come.

4. adambrowne2 profile image57
    adambrowne2posted 6 years ago

i got my copy, i hope it lives up to fallout 3. i hope to do a review on it soon

5. warchild75 profile image41
    warchild75posted 6 years ago

way to go guys,hope u enjoy,i hear its pretty buggy but then the first one was too and i enjoyed that so who cares,still got to wait till wed on my day off:( but then it will be 2 full days of mojave desert wondering and rad scorpion killing

6. cdub77 profile image89
    cdub77posted 6 years ago

90 Hours into it.  Was glad to see level cap raised to 30.  Also, the pimp boy was a cool surprise.  I like the fact that you can finish the game several ways.  Unless you want to start over completely at the beginning, I recommend saving a file once you get into The Strip so that you can start back here later and go a different direction with how you go about doing things if you like.  Still exploring the outer regions of the map trying to discover every location.  I heart Fallout!  Love that weapons have mods and that you have different types of ammo too.

90 hours!!! MAn im only about 20 hours in and have been to the strip but am now out wondering the wastelands again as want to level up a few more times before going back to the strip,i am currently level 14 i think!!Love it

working