jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

halo

1. profile image54
    haloplayer101posted 6 years ago

halo reach if you have an xbox console get it

1. stuart747 profile image59
      stuart747posted 6 years ago in reply to this

It is a good game, However I feel that it is not much better than the last Halo game and is only good for those that follow the story line, (gamer tag: izac hunt)

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

welcome to HP, you can write a hub about that and make us educated on the issue smile

3. profile image0
    Aleister888posted 6 years ago

I Have played it through twice now, its a very well designed game, great attention to detail and a fairly balanced online competitive engine...

Brilliant game, i just have cravings for a new halo now that i have finished it sad

^_^

1. Pandoras Box profile image68
      Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Next fall, no doubt.

4. warchild75 profile image42
    warchild75posted 6 years ago

Halo is a bit old hat now,think they overdone it,still a good game but just not doing it for me anymore.

5. evvy_09 profile image72
    evvy_09posted 6 years ago

I've played Reach for awhile.  Now I'm caught up replaying Oblivion in between hubbing, and shooting zombies on Black Ops.  And I can't forget work, taking care of my dogs and paying attention to my husband. I can sometimes combine the last with zombie shooting though, so YaY timesaver. big_smile 
    I really think we should have more activity in the gaming forum. I hardly see any new posts. Besides me, Warchild and Ivorwen seem the only ones really posting.  And don't think I haven't noticed I'm not the most active in this forum now.  I will be when i post this.  tongue

1. warchild75 profile image42
      warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

And now it is me.lol wink yeah i would like to see some new faces, i know of a couple of good gamers on here who write good hubs but never see them on the forums,oh well,guess i had better think of another gaming topic!!

1. evvy_09 profile image72
        evvy_09posted 6 years ago in reply to this

big_smile
        I really did lose my spot, this is my third post. 
        But I'm back

working