flacoinohio profile image 82

Is it true that you can get poison ivy oils from touching an animal that contacted the plant?

I discovered an itchy rash on my leg that began as a single bump. I thought it was an insect bite at fiorst and treated it by applying rubbing alcohol to it. The bump dried out after a day or two, but them I stated getting more of them. I have a cat that goes in and out of the house who is a bit neurotic, she will only allow you to touch her with your feet or will only rub on a foot. She was rubbing on my feet the day before I started to have rash symptoms, this has happened everytime she rubs on my feet.

samnashy profile image82

Sam Graham (samnashy) says

artist101 profile image75

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says

Glasso profile image61

Glasso says

Cyndi10 profile image89

Cynthia B Turner (Cyndi10) says