flacoinohio profile image 85

Is it true that you can get poison ivy oils from touching an animal that contacted the plant?

I discovered an itchy rash on my leg that began as a single bump. I thought it was an insect bite at fiorst and treated it by applying rubbing alcohol to it. The bump dried out after a day or two, but them I stated getting more of them. I have a cat that goes in and out of the house who is a bit neurotic, she will only allow you to touch her with your feet or will only rub on a foot. She was rubbing on my feet the day before I started to have rash symptoms, this has happened everytime she rubs on my feet.

Cyndi10 profile image89

Cynthia B Turner (Cyndi10) says

artist101 profile image83

Sherrie Westerfield, Cpht (artist101) says

samnashy profile image84

Sam Graham (samnashy) says

Glasso profile image60

Glasso says