Hm, let me see...
1. Average mindset: I WILL read what Oprah tells me!
Unlimited mindset: I AM writing my own damned novel.
2. Average mindset: Mom listens to Oprah, my friends listen Oprah. I better listen to Oprah, too.
Unlimited mindset: I listen to that small voice of reason in my head.
3. Average mindset: If Oprah said it, it MUST be true.
Unlimited mindset: Oprah once said she was going to stick to a diet, didn't she?
4. Average mindset: Oprah walked into a Scandinavian store and the racist shop worker wouldn't let her buy a purse.
Unlimited mindset: Wait a minute - I AM Scandinavian. Hell, I'll make Oprah a purse if she's that bad up for one.
5. Average mindset: Oprah is too busy to take my call.
Unlimited mindset: Well screw it, if Oprah is too proud to take my call, I'll just sell that purse on eBay.
6. Average mindset: Oprah supports Barrack Obama!
Unlimited mindset: I support Hope and Change, so if I don't vote for either of the Bush clones, I hope you'll understand.
7. Average mindset: Oprah has traveled with the First Lady!
Unlimited mindset: I just invented eco-friendly and CHEAP jet fuel!
8. Average mindset: Breaking news! Oprah's a billionaire!
Unlimited mindset: Breaking news! I got treatment for my Oprah dependence and can now concentrate on the screenplay based on my life as her enthralled fan.
9. Average mindset: Oprah told her dad's hussy ex-wife to get out of HER house.
Unlimited mindset: Anyone that throws her ex mother-in-law out in the cold is NOT invited to my mansion-warming party.
10. Average mindset: Oprah - still relevant after all these years!
Unlimited mindset: Oprah..Oprah WHO?