ChristinS profile image 91

You have the opportunity to redo one thing from the last year - what do you change and why?

I had an opportunity presented to me that was with a "start up" and I talked myself out of it because it would have been a major investment of time without a guarantee of reward. At the time I felt I couldn't accept that risk due to other mitigating circumstances. If I could go back I'd definitely have looked into that further and maybe taken some chances as things are doing quite well for them. Oh well hindsight is 20/20 and all. If you could redo something from the PAST YEAR or so, what would it be and why? :)

MizBejabbers says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 22 months ago

Oh my. My son had a compound fracture broken fibula and tibula and I remember how hard that was for him and he was only 12. Sorry it has permanently impacted your walking ability. That black ice is a bugger, we get it here too.

• MizBejabbers profile image

MizBejabbers 22 months ago

I agree. Every time I used a mover at least two boxes never made it and were never found, and our entertainment unit was torn up. The attitude of the moving company was such that I didn't even try to get reimbursed for repairs. A home is a money pit.

FeniqueS profile image56

A F Stiger (FeniqueS) says

• ChristinS profile image

Never to late to keep pushing though, hope you continue to get stronger and walk better. Best wishes to you for improved health.

Anastasia Rokina says