jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can I still be pregnant? so confused please help

1. profile image47
    cowgirl325posted 7 years ago

Can I still be pregnant? so confused please help

I was wondering if I could still be pregnant. I've taken numerous hpt and have had every answer you can possibly get. I've also taken a pregnancy test at my local clinic and got a negative result. But they put me on prenatal vitamins and gave me a pregnancy packet. I've not had a period since Feb 20, 2011 that was the first day of my last period. I spotted for 2 days at the most in march which I thought was my period but now I'm unsure. I've been extremely tired, frequent urination, back pains, and now my breast are becoming more tender. I'm just wondering if I could still possibly be pregnant

2. Hyphenbird profile image90
    Hyphenbirdposted 7 years ago

Take another test. Perhaps it was too early before to show up before. Also go back to the clinic. Ask why they gave you that stuff if you are not pregnant. Sounds very odd!

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

See a doctor and instead of a simple pregnancy test where they test the HCG in your urine--have a blood test done.  You need to know and only a doctor can give you an absolute answer.

Same thing happened to me, neg. tests, positive tests then a lot of bleeding and a doctor told me I had miscarried--well that "miscarriage" was a pregnancy and that daughter is now 26 and the light of my life...see a doctor to be sure.

4. lovelife08 profile image60
    lovelife08posted 7 years ago

Sounds possible to me.  Go back to the doc and get checked out.  Symptoms sound too consistent for you not to be pregnant if you ask me.

5. chaunatye profile image61
    chaunatyeposted 7 years ago

It's possible of course but you wouldn't really be far along enough to have back pains and frequent urination because of it, usually the more the baby weighs, the worse these get. Breast tenderness was a huge clue for me though. Take another test, or talk to your doctor because it could be something serious if you arent pregnant

working