jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Please help me! My little brother is dying from brain cancer. When he was littl

1. profile image43
    bofstieposted 7 years ago

Please help me!  My little brother is dying from brain cancer. When he was little he used to...

sing a song, not sure if this is right....on the planet Mars where the ladies smoke cigars.... I am making a memory video for him of friends/family/classmates/coworkers interviews and pics and would love to find a video of the original song.  I found a couple kids doing different versions on YouTube but I really want the original.  Strange what really matters in the end.  Thanks for any help, Beverly

2. darrylcrawford profile image68
    darrylcrawfordposted 7 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear that. My oldest brother just died from colon cancer, one month ago. He was in the advance zone of cancer so healing for him was not likely, however there are some things worth trying...I miss him and I wish I could have helped him had I known sooner what was going on with his life.

....I don't know that song you are trying to remember. I will pray for you and I hope you find my hub page on healthy living helpful.

God bless you.

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Plain-Truth … ly-Healthy

3. lord daniel profile image61
    lord danielposted 7 years ago

@WELL BOSTIE REPLY TO ME I WILL LIKE TO HEAR U a song by forgotten theme this is what the lord jesus can do for him listen?
    He must return to jesus to avoid going to hell.
    once you had a dream but now u seem u will be standing on the outside looking in.sometimes life is so unfair but now it seems to you that no one cares.I will be here to make u smile again.Anytime u need a friend in jesus just call out my name.i'll come running anywhere u are i will find u.anytime anywherewhen u are left out in the cold just let me know i will be on my way i will be there to  chase your blues away when u feel that life too tough and u always sad i will be there to hold your fears and pain.JESUS IS THE ANSWER FOR THE WORLD TODAY SO GIVE HIM HOPE AND TELL HIM TO SURRENDER TO HIM WHEN HE GETS TO HEAVEN THERE WILL BE NO MORE CANCER HE WOULD BE PERFECT WITHOUT PAIN AND HE WILL BE IN ETERNAL GLORY FOREVER BYE FRIEND

4. profile image44
    sourpower101posted 6 years ago

omg im so sorry! but i do know the song. i hope this helps

On the planet Mars

Where the baby smoke cigars

And the men wear bikinis

While the women sell martinis

Every step you take

Ther's enough to kill a snake

When the snake is dead

You put mustard on its head

When the mustard dry