jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do girls like strong man or beautiful man?

1. shakeelz profile image55
    shakeelzposted 8 years ago

Do girls like strong man or beautiful man?

2. Miss D profile image54
    Miss Dposted 8 years ago

If he's beautiful to look at he'll probably spend way too much time preening himself. Other women will be eyeing him up too so way too much competition. Beautiful on the inside, however with a good heart is a must. The inward, mental  strength to cope with set backs and loss is far more important than physical strength. This of course is the case for both men and women.

3. Lady_E profile image74
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

I think girls want both. Sadly, most girls look on the outside. In most cases, they want "tall, dark and handsome" which is all good but it's important to look at the inside if you are considering having a relationship with that person. Is he beautiful and strong inside too?

Just my thoughts.  smile

4. guidebaba profile image59
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

Whatever be the answer; I am both strong and handsome.

5. profile image0
    TypingTornadoposted 8 years ago

how about tall and intelligent, warm and loving, comedic and friendly, honest and forgiving, strong and handsome.

6. profile image54
    bahman_vipposted 8 years ago

I think girls like strong man ( to protect and give love)

7. H P Roychoudhury profile image47
    H P Roychoudhuryposted 8 years ago

A girl should definitely want a strong man but not strong as good as a rasler in general depending upon the physiques of the girl. And a beautiful person is a natural demand where the human nature is always in favor of any think of beauty.

8. Mavhe Quijada profile image56
    Mavhe Quijadaposted 6 years ago

I prefer a strong man. What can I do with a beautiful man who cannot protect me because he's not strong. I've been with a too-good looking man before my present partner but he's so vain and weakly. I felt like it was me who had to protect him instead of him protecting me.
    Now, I thank God he gave the man of my dreams. My knight in shining armor. I've never been harmed or felt that way when I'm with him. I am always safe when we're together.

working