jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Who is the most beautiful / handsome person in your life right now?

1. kingphilipIV profile image60
    kingphilipIVposted 6 years ago

Who is the most beautiful / handsome person in your life right now?

To those man: Who is the most beautiful woman in your life?
    Those those woman: Who is the most handsome man in your life?

2. tammyfrost profile image81
    tammyfrostposted 6 years ago

The most handsome man in my life right now is my boyfriend of almost 10 years. Thanks for asking.

3. kallini2010 profile image83
    kallini2010posted 6 years ago

The most beautiful person in my life is my son, who is eight year old. But that his genes - not my accomplishment.

But given that everything can be taken from me any second, my loved ones, too, the most beautiful person is I.  I am begged constantly to accept the fact that I am beautiful. Ok, I accept, but I really don't care.  All I care about is how to be happy.

4. ubanichijioke profile image78
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

I will
    definiteLY
    give it to my
    sweeT kosi.
    She's my source of
    joy, happiness &
    inspiration. Thanks!

5. betterstuff profile image59
    betterstuffposted 6 years ago

Of course My gorgeous husband and cute son

6. manisha2877 profile image69
    manisha2877posted 6 years ago

The most handsome man in my life is my best friend AMAN.He is  the sweetest person on earth.he is my life partner too.

7. Ask KayB profile image61
    Ask KayBposted 6 years ago

I will have to say my father..I am a super daddy's girl..My father means the world to me. Always had my best interest at heart. Not saying he was perfect, no one is but I would give the world to him if i could as I know he would do the same for me. Always there when I need him. Hes such a beautiful man to me inside and out.

8. Escobana profile image76
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

The most beautiful person in my life? Right now?

That definitely is my gorgeous, muscled, vain, sweet and loving macho Latino boyfriend! Too goodlooking to be true, too young to be true but completely and utterly devoted to me.

Leaving in 4 days, to go and live at the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. Bummer! In four months we can feel eachother again...in between we have that amazing programme called....Skype....which is a bummer too:-)

9. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I have to be really honest here and say it's probably my dog!!

10. debbie roberts profile image80
    debbie robertsposted 6 years ago

Don't go telling him I told you, but it has to be my hubby....Looking at him now from across a darkened room!!...Bless....They do say love is blind....

11. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

My husband, David. Broad shoulders, firms body, good sized muscles, interesting eyes, and gorgeous hair that I enjoy running my hands through. smile

12. juiwei2000 profile image61
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

The most handsome man in my life?  That would be my self.  The most handsome woman, that would be if there is a female version of myself.  Everybody else are ugly ha ha ha!!!

13. Dear Josie profile image60
    Dear Josieposted 6 years ago

My Blessing, My Husband; Life would not be the same without him.
    He's a gift from God.

working