jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do any of the loose weight quick diet programs really work?

1. Loveonly32 profile image49
    Loveonly32posted 8 years ago

Do any of the loose weight quick diet programs really work?

2. ahmad youssef profile image64
    ahmad youssefposted 8 years ago

of course they work but you should keep on.

3. BarbH918 profile image59
    BarbH918posted 8 years ago

Sure. They all work. Initially. But you can't sustain weight loss by cutting a food group out of your diet. If you do a carbless diet - sure you'll lose weight. But can you live without carbs forever? No. Your body will suffer. Can you lose weight eating food that's delivered to your door - that you pay a fortune for - and keeps in your freezer? Sure! Can you eat it forever? No. The only way to lose weight is to commit to eating healthy foods in the proper quantities. Will a piece of cake hurt you? No. We didn't get fat eating a piece of cake - we got fat eating the whole cake. You have to face facts. Commit to a new lifestyle - not a diet. Drink water, get up off the couch and just do it. I've lost 40 lbs - I know what I'm talking about, I'm still losing.

4. Girl Meets WW profile image52
    Girl Meets WWposted 8 years ago

Honestly, no.  You will lose the weight, but the moment you step off of that diet, you will gain the weight back.

I've tried COUNTLESS diets, even going as far as taking diet pills which resulted in an amazing and rapid weightloss.  However, once off of the pills the weight came back with an extra ten pounds that I didn't see coming.

Your best bet is to examine the more sustainable diets out there and find what works best for you.  I'm doing weight watchers as its a lifestyle change (cliche I know), but its not a quick or temporary fix to what is enevitably a long term problem.

5. profile image0
    Cindy Marksposted 8 years ago

Weight loss should be done without the risk to your health so its important to carry on eating healthily.  You can do that with the right plans and focus on weight loss.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Strip-That-Fat- … lternative

6. LuxuryResorTravel profile image33
    LuxuryResorTravelposted 8 years ago

There are a few different  loose weight quick diet programs to choose from. Here are a few reviews that will educate you about the subject http://www.LosePoundsInDays.com

working