jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

who am i ? how to end of human life ?When use to human feeling and emotions

1. profile image50
    Sarvajitposted 8 years ago

who am i ? how to end of human life ?When use to human feeling and emotions

human how to create and generate living now what achievement having

2. bangawking000 profile image59
    bangawking000posted 8 years ago

you have a very interesting question and its a really hard one to understand. by the way i understand it, you are very confused to ask such question like that.

first look for a reason, if you can't find a reason, you should make one. then you can answer a question such as this one

3. pippap profile image86
    pippapposted 8 years ago

It sounds like you are pondering the age-old question, "What's the meaning of life."

I'm not sure that anyone has ever found a satisfactory answer; but, it is my belief that there is no standard that fits everyone.  This not a "one size fits all" type of problem.

Belief in a higher power has helped me center my life.  I try to live my life in a way that helps others while leaving as little an impact on the environment as possible.

I believe you find the road leading to the answers you want will start when you start looking outward at the problems surrounding you and start to do what you can - with no thought to self or recognition.

4. slock62 profile image75
    slock62posted 7 years ago

You are not alone in this struggle. In my years I have many time wondered what is the reason for continuing this struggle.
    I beleive one of our biggest mistakes is comparing ourselves and our accomplishments with those of others, or feeling a need to meet the expectations of others whose opinion we value.
    Each life is individual and no two people experience life in the same way. What may come easy for you may present great difficulty for another. Like wise what is earier for others may be a struggle for you. Therefore comparison is not fruitful and will only lead to more of the same.
    What you must try to remember is that what ever you are going through at any given moment is subject change and will be different in time.
    To contemplate giving up is not the answer you are looking for. Great sadness is just the flip side of great joy and must be endured in order to experience either
    As has been said that is like chosing a permanent solution to a temporary problem. In other words this too shall pass.
    With the light comes understanding.
    Don't forget to turn your problems over to whatever is your higher power. Trust that your God will supply all your needs.

working