jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Tips on what to do for upper back pain.

1. LowellWriter profile image77
    LowellWriterposted 8 years ago

Tips on what to do for upper back pain.

2. jacklhasa profile image60
    jacklhasaposted 8 years ago

Well, is the pain muscular or skeletal? 

Muscular pain, if not a severe condition can often be relieved by visiting a masseuse regularly, and working to maintain a correct posture.

With skeletal pain, a chiropractor will give you the best relief, but practicing your posture and using ergonomic chairs will help a lot.  If you have access to an inverter, I've found they work wonders for my back pain.  Five minutes upside down a day, and I feel great.  You can actually get a semi-decent inverter for $20-$30 now, and it's incredibly good for you.

Consult a doctor first, no matter what kind of pain it is, if it occurs often, to insure that you it is not a symptom of a more severe condition.

3. profile image61
    johnnyjoyposted 8 years ago

If you use a Bio Disc which is one of our wellness product,you will be fine for life.
    For more detail go to our website www.Quest.net use this ID= HZ350028 to join us or purchase.
    If you are fine do not for get to help other

4. profile image44
    DollarPileDealsposted 8 years ago

Body pillows helped out my back pain and my wife used them when she was pregnant... Google them or check out http://www.pillowbody.net for great articles on the subject! Good luck!