jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What are some good positive affirmations?

1. stricktlydating profile image84
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

What are some good positive affirmations?

Positive statements you can keep in your mind during the day to help yourself feel happy.

2. conundrum profile image75
    conundrumposted 8 years ago

"God give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

AA made it popular, but I think anyone can use it. This helps me in all kinds of situations.

Make every day the best one you can. :-)

3. Information Ninja profile image60
    Information Ninjaposted 8 years ago

"I am what I am and I am worth of the abundance that is the universe"

4. drbj profile image81
    drbjposted 8 years ago

God, grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, nd the wisdom to know it's me.
    Affirmations are what I label as "self-talk." What are the messages you are constantly silently telling yourself.? If they are positive, you will become more positive. If you think you can, you will. If you think you can't, your probably won't. Simple, but true.

5. carolina muscle profile image74
    carolina muscleposted 8 years ago

I have been blessed with life, health, and the capacity to be happy. I can and will enjoy my life.

6. Shealy Healy profile image60
    Shealy Healyposted 8 years ago

You are what you think-I think I am-so I am-I think I can-so I can.

Shealy Healy

7. pinkboxer profile image60
    pinkboxerposted 8 years ago

" I am fearfully and wonderfully made. "

8. cathby profile image59
    cathbyposted 7 years ago

One that I have had on my desk for years that has helped me when I have felt discouraged is:

"persistence prevails when all else fails"

9. profile image58
    Glamour Pussposted 7 years ago

An affirmation can be anything you want it to be: if it succeeds in making you feel good, and light hearted, then it's a 'good' affirmation for you. Just remember to term your affirmation in the present tense (as if your affirmation were already so, even if it isn't at that particular time!). I will soon be publishing a hub called 'Grab Life By The Horns' that explains affirmations, and how the mind works in a bit more detail, so watch this space!

10. vocalcoach profile image97
    vocalcoachposted 7 years ago

Please read my new hub on Positive Affirmations.  It is  almost finished.  Meantime here a few to begin with:

I love and accept myself just the way I am

I have all the money I need and it comes to me effortlessly

I attract good in my life

I enjoy perfect health

11. Jane.Does.Journey profile image51
    Jane.Does.Journeyposted 7 years ago

Tony Robbins suggests:
    "All I need is within me now" or "All the joy/love/happiness/confidence is within me now"
    "Everyday in everyway, I'm getting stronger & stronger/ healthier & healither/ happier & happier"

Even more powerful than just going through the day whispering an affirmation to yourself. Try doing an Hour of Power in the mornings. It's extremely powerful. Find out how by checking out my hub:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Notes-Get-the-E … r-Feelings

12. Edlira profile image66
    Edliraposted 7 years ago

A late answer :-), hope you have use for my answer. I love the work of Ernest Holmes, and am writting down one of his affirmations. For more read his work.

"I am happy and complete today and forever. Within me is that which is Perfect and Complete. It is The Spirit of all Life, Truth, and Action. I am happy in the sure knowledge of the Inner Light. I cannot be sad nor sorry, but must radiate Joy and Life, For Life is within me now. I am happy and complete."

working