jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When you dream about eating all the time, what does it mean?

1. waynet profile image73
    waynetposted 8 years ago

When you dream about eating all the time, what does it mean?

2. profile image42
    Cass1979posted 8 years ago

I'm no professional, but it may be possible that your body is lacking in nutrition such as iron, or calcium.

3. Mahmo profile image60
    Mahmoposted 8 years ago

It depend on the type of food which you see in your dream if you need more details .If you do not remember the food but just remebers eating too much, this means that you wil live too long life.This interpretation is mentiond in a famous book for one of the prominent dreams' interpreters whose name is IBN SIRIN an arab Islamist who lived centuries ago.See this web page
    which is Search Machine for the dreams in his book:-

http://www.firdaous.com/en/0064.htm

4. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

It means you really like food like I do.  I tend to dream and think about food a lot, so I have to go out for a walk when this happens.  Walking several miles seems to help me overcome the urge to eat.

5. Izzy Anne profile image57
    Izzy Anneposted 8 years ago

You will have to give more details about the dreams.  Food means different things to different people.  Dreams are personal.  They do tell you things about yourself and your unconscious.  But they seldom work directly.  If something is difficult to face or admit, then your dream will also find a roundabout way of treating it.  If your eating is being forced, it could mean you are being controlled by someone.  If you eat out of hunger, it could mean you have many desire that are unmet.  If you feel in your dream that you are eating too much, it could mean you are giving in to negative desires.

working