jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Ever since I had my baby, i have been have crucial stomach cramps that arent rel

1. profile image44
    Victoria Walkerposted 8 years ago

Ever since I had my baby, i have been have crucial stomach cramps that arent related to my period, w

The pain causes me to curl up until its over. I also noticed that every time it happens i have a B.M 24 hours later

2. Silver Poet profile image77
    Silver Poetposted 8 years ago

Have you seen a doctor?  It's hard to say what it is until you get it checked out.  It could be gastritis.

3. Patty Inglish, MS profile image92
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 8 years ago

I advise calling or seeing your doctor ASAP, or a trip to the ER. The symptoms could be caused by a number of conditions, including adhesions (scar tissue) that can strangle intestines. it could be something less threatening, but don't delay help.

4. Nicole Winter profile image60
    Nicole Winterposted 8 years ago

There's a few different reasons this could be happening, like Patty Inglish, MS, I advise that you see your doctor right away.  I would need to know how long it has been since you've had your baby, (it could be uterine contractions, your uterus is returning to normal size, this can hurt a lot, especially during or after breastfeeding your baby.)  It also could be something as simple as really bad gas, if you just had your baby not too long ago your body is going through a lot of changes and intestinal discomfort is part of the parcel.  Like Patty said, it could be something less threatening, but it's best to be checked out by a doctor!

working