does everyone have suicidal ideations?

1. profile image50
    boozersgirlfriendposted 8 years ago

does everyone have suicidal ideations?

is it normal to think about suicide? not act upon it but think about it I have had 2 tramatic deaths this year and it seems that I can't shake thinking about dissapearing is this normal?

2. Sifan profile image54
    Sifanposted 8 years ago

I think a lot of people has to face the question of Do I have value to stay in this world? or Do I have to suffer the pain in my life? When you are in the middle of the hopeless,  you just want to skip the page, if you can't see or unsure about the story on the next page, you might think I'd rather not read it. The thing is you have to face the book of your life, you have to make it interesting and attractive by yourself. Only very few people can make a great book, the most people are very normal, usual, unperfect but that is the meaning of happiness, that's the life. The thing is how you define your happiness. I don't know what kind of problem you are facing, if you just feel depression for no reason, let somebody help you to be positive, don't just burden it by yourself. Open your heart to GOD, he will listen and heal.

3. stricktlydating profile image83
    stricktlydatingposted 8 years ago

No they don't. Most people experience some kind of traumatic event during there life time, but usually people recover emotionally from it and don't start thinking suicidal thoughts.  However suicide is similar to being hereditary in some ways, going on the statistics, if suicide is in your family there may be others in the family who also chose the same path.

working