jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

ive stop breast feeding for 2month now and would like to start again but i barel

1. profile image45
    friends21posted 8 years ago

ive stop breast feeding for 2month now and would like to start again but i barely have any milk...

lefted. what should i do?

2. profile image0
    sord87posted 8 years ago

What i know from friends you should take oat meal everyday but I do not know how far is it true but I think oat meal is a nutritional food also for moms

3. profile image0
    shinujohn2008posted 8 years ago

Breast milk production comtinues only when the child sucks the nipples regularly. If it has been two months , you should start making your mind relaxed and try to give milk and let the baby suck. Continue this for a few days , the milk will start coming.

4. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

This is going to be hard, but I don't think it's impossible since you do still have some milk production going on. I have two peices of advice: one is to get a breast pump and use it very regularly to increase your milk supply. This will be hard work, but if you really want to do it then it should be possible. The other is to see your doctor - there are medicines avilable that will help lactation.

Good luck with it!

working