Besides eating healthy foods, what else can I do to keep my heart healthy?

1. jabelufiroz profile image71
    jabelufirozposted 8 years ago

Besides eating healthy foods, what else can I do to keep my heart healthy?

2. sasanqua profile image80
    sasanquaposted 8 years ago

The most obvious answer I can think of is to exercise. Cardio exercises are the best for your heart. You can research examples of cardio exercises through a search engine such as google, but some of the main ones are running, swimming and cycling.

3. redheadfromri profile image51
    redheadfromriposted 8 years ago

I truly believe reducing your daily intake of meat is a major factor to keeping a healthy heart, taking a good brand of vitamins and minerals, breathing deeply through the day, in through your nose and out twice as much from your mouth. It will stimulate and send oxygen to your brain and heart and try to keep the carbs down; stay with protein, lean, fruits, raw vegetables, good soups, not too much cheese. They now have vegetarian cheese in many flavors, reallly taste good! Try to incorporate more fish in your diet, but wild only, not farm-raised, very toxic!!Keep your thoughts clean, pure and keep your life stress-free!!  Deep breathing does release stress almost instantly.  You know why, you can't concentrate on your breathing and think of stressfull things at the same time, impossible and so therefore, the stress is gone. It was only an allusion anyway by how much importance we placed on the thought!

Closed to reply