jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

is it true that you can no longer get pregnant after giving birth to three via c

1. salvacion profile image61
    salvacionposted 8 years ago

is it true that you can no longer get pregnant after giving birth to three via caesarean?

me and my husband wants to have more kids but i already had two caesarean births..

2. pippap profile image86
    pippapposted 8 years ago

Absolutely not true!  You are able to have as many children as you want by caesarean section.  Just be sure to leave enough time between pregnancies for your body to properly heal and become whole and healthy again.

3. salvacion profile image61
    salvacionposted 8 years ago

to dabeaner: im not some sort of religious wacko, we're just thinking that it would be great if there are like two more kids to join my two kids now so it'll be more fun inside our home. I grew up being the youngest of four kids in the family and it was a lot of fun and not really crowded..but of course, we're still thinking about it, you know how economy is right now smile hehehe

4. plussizepixie profile image67
    plussizepixieposted 8 years ago

I have had 5 caesarean births & been pregnant 6 times (1 miscarriage). I find dabeaner' s comments highly offensive - I am very happy to have 5 children and can't see any reason for comments that you must be a "religious whacko" to want a large family.

working